Blake James Speaks

I just don’t understand this entire ordeal. Yes James is the AD, but he isn’t ponying up the cash for coaches. How did the BOT approve this hire? Do any of them not know anything about football? How can you put hundreds of thousands of your own money toward buying out Temple hours after Richt leaves and then pay him 3 million?

Now seeing how this has turned out how can they not be considering firing James? He literally set their cash on fire. Where is Carol Soffer? She can’t be happy after all she did for the IPF.

The BOT wanted Diaz. You think Blake did all that without the BOT asking him to? Diaz Sr has many allies on the board, and bc of the chain and the fans overrating his defense they thought it was a slam dunk.

Advertisement
Apparently he said this stuff on the Hurricane Hootline. Wasn’t an official statement or nothing, just an off cuff answer to a question he got

“We are seven games in,” James said. “Manny is doing the things he needs to do to build a program for long term success. Some of it we will not see until after recruiting signing days. I will say I feel 100 percent as confident in the decision today as I did back when we made it in December. It is frustrating to lose games—I hate losing and I know Manny hates losing—they are going to do what they need to do to put themselves in position to win every game with the understanding that we are not going to win every game. That is part of football. The teams that we line up against are doing everything they can to win games as well. It is going to be a battle week in and week out. Manny has the full support of myself and our full institution.

“I think the reality is that we are 3-4 and we need to focus on the remaining five games and do everything we can to win each and every one of those,” James said. “It is a disappointing journey to this point. You can look at each one of our losses and I think you can realistically say that if this play went the way that it normally would, then we would end up in a different spot. While you could say that we could be 7-0 or 5-2 or whatever it is, the reality is that we are 3-4 and that is what we are moving forward from. We have five games ahead of us starting with Pittsburgh.”

“I think the reality is that we are 3-4 and we need to focus on the remaining five games and do everything we can to win each and every one of those,” James said. “It is a disappointing journey to this point. You can look at each one of our losses and I think you can realistically say that if this play went the way that it normally would, then we would end up in a different spot. While you could say that we could be 7-0 or 5-2 or whatever it is, the reality is that we are 3-4 and that is what we are moving forward from. We have five games ahead of us starting with Pittsburgh.”
Hold on - is he related to Eric Winston?

The BOT wanted Diaz. You think Blake did all that without the BOT asking him to? Diaz Sr has many allies on the board, and bc of the chain and the fans overrating his defense they thought it was a slam dunk.
Huh? They didnt even have time to talk to him. He hired manny like a day after richt quit. Half the bot was still getting their oatmeal spoon fed to them. Prolly didnt even know richt was gone before james locked in on manny.

Advertisement
We’re a bunch of ****s, we hate each other sometimes, but **** if there’s another fan base I would rather be stuck in a foxhole with, I know this one would come out victorious, even if greatly outnumbered, a whole ton of sharks around here.
3D120923-C592-4B73-BE12-D424FDB069F3.gif

Get him, CIS!

Advertisement
Advertisement
U know..............

When a guy justifies losing, this is mad damage control.

Stop going to the games, stop donating, let our voices be heard. This is THE U! This is the home of the 5x National Champions. This is the school that changed the way CFB is played today. This is the school that set the precedence on how apparel companies work today. This school is not some back woods, chump program, and I’m sick & tired of this admin and their puppets treating us as such!

I don’t care if u’re an alum, a kid that grew up in Miami, a kid that grew up watching Miami from the outskirts, a Golden Cane donator, a contributor by purchasing merchandise and tickets....whatever or however u’re connected to this program, enough is enough. Let ur voice be heard by stopping. If u’re still financially supporting, u’re part of the problem. These guys at the top know nothing else but money. That’s what get their attention. Fly the banners, shoot the emails, blow up the twitter, stop the donations.

To say, ‘they are going to do everything they need to do to put themselves in a position to win every single game WITH THE UNDERSTANDING that WE are not going to win every single game’, is the biggest slap to the face to every and anyone who loves this team. He legit just gave Manny or anyone else a pass to fall short. He licensed us for mediocrity.

Fck
Dat
Boull
Chit

Advertisement
Flake talking about Manny.

“I am very confident in his ability to take this program where we all want it to go and that is competing for ACC and National Championships. The games haven’t gone the way that we would have drawn it up but the future is one that we all are confident in where it is going and Manny is the guy to take us there.”

LOL! Are you serious Flake?? Manny is going to have Miami competing for National Championships? GTHOH! This guy is either lying out his *** or flat out delusional. We are not sniffing a National Championship much less winning the ACC with this buffoon Manuel and his circus clown assistants. SMH. 🤬

**** that tranny loving ******. Blake James needs to be canned. We can't let him hire the next UM coach. We need a competant AD to get us out of this ****hole.

Huh? They didnt even have time to talk to him. He hired manny like a day after richt quit. Half the bot was still getting their oatmeal spoon fed to them. Prolly didnt even know richt was gone before james locked in on manny.

Blake James doesn’t have the authority to spend tens of millions of dollars without consulting the Board.

The major players all had names they threw out, and Diaz was pushed and that was that.

Advertisement
Back