Blake James Speaks

Advertisement
******* useless cuck. Hope you die, Blake.
Mentioned winning each and every one of the remaining 5 games...I found that odd. Hopefully it’s an ultimatum. He knows he’s at the mercy of the BOT and can’t survive another firing of your biggest money making sport.

And winning out has zero chance of happening. We’ll be lucky to win 1, MAYBE 2 games.

Advertisement
The fact that Blake James thought it necessary to address the issue could be viewed as a positive

They did the same thing right before Clemson slit Al Golden’s neck. So the question is, who on the remaining schedule will land the knockout punch and put us out of misery

I’m hoping Pitt rushes for 500 yards Saturday

He had to comment. One of the most pathetic performances in program history. Manny promised changes in the offseason, I'm sure. Expect for them to throw good money at top coaches.

Last edited:
There has been an uptick in slurping today, seems like the entire Hecht is out in full force with the propaganda mission.

the ministry of Hecht Propaganda is speaking

Attachments

• D0966FF5-A1D2-4455-B7E7-51277692D44E.jpeg
    D0966FF5-A1D2-4455-B7E7-51277692D44E.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
In all honesty do you guys think he’s feeling the heat ? because it seems like our bot doesn’t give af about sports

They don’t but they do like money. When they see this **** show and realize the natives are revolting and taking their dollars with them they are forced to make a move. They could care less about championships or winning. As long as we are in the hunt for the ****** costal, they know the fans won’t be in too much of an uproar. They’re happy if we’re mediocre. Only problem is when you aim for mediocrity, you usually miss and hit lousy. This whole University and program is mismanaged from top to bottom.

They don’t but they do like money. When they see this **** show and realize the natives are revolting and taking their dollars with them they are forced to make a move. They could care less about championships or winning. As long as we are in the hunt for the ****** costal, they know the fans won’t be in too much of an uproar. They’re happy if we’re mediocre. Only problem is when you aim for mediocrity, you usually miss and hit lousy. This whole University and program is mismanaged from top to bottom.
Unfortunately the ticket sales and merchandise are secondary, The administration only cares about the shared ACC money/checks that are deposited into their accounts.

Advertisement
How much money is this admin going to bleed before someone says wrap it up.
Could you imagine costing your job this much money?! Dudes would literally just tell a mfer to stay home and not come back. We’ll mail your sht to your house thank you.

100X this. I have wondered this for a long time. How can this administration throw millions after millions on failed hires, premature extensions, buyouts, lost ticket sales, merchandise, marketing.. etc. over and over again. I work for a tech firm with revenues of several billion dollars yearly. Just last week I witnessed a VP and Manager get walked out, a day after the company had to pay a 250K SLA. Yet, these incompetent lemmings at UM, lose millions and no one is held accountable. It’s mind boggling. I need to start working in academia.

Unfortunately the ticket sales and merchandise are secondary, The administration only cares about the shared ACC money/checks that are deposited into their accounts.

Your right, but it does impact donations and ticket sales. This program needs every dollar it can get. but I do agree, they don’t give a flying **** about this program and haven’t since forever.

Advertisement
This guy has needed to go for years, but the other day I was thinking how the move to a more lucrative contract with adidas and the increased bowl revenue in the ACC has allowed the administration to be fat and happy without much consequences. The stands may not sell out, etc., but they are doing just well enough to get by and allow the cheap mediocrity we have predominantly seen for 15 plus years.

I just don’t understand this entire ordeal. Yes James is the AD, but he isn’t ponying up the cash for coaches. How did the BOT approve this hire? Do any of them not know anything about football? How can you put hundreds of thousands of your own money toward buying out Temple hours after Richt leaves and then pay him 3 million?

Now seeing how this has turned out how can they not be considering firing James? He literally set their cash on fire. Where is Carol Soffer? She can’t be happy after all she did for the IPF.

He had to comment. One of the most pathetic performances in program history. Manny promised changes in the offseason, I'm sure. Expect for them to throw good money at top coaches.

LMFAO if your head coach has to hire an entirely new staff bc his first go round was so terrible, you probhave a bad HC.

Secondly, doesn’t matter what money they have to spend you aren’t getting legit seasoned coaches to come work for a lightweight nobody like Diaz. All the best coordinators in the country have resumes that destroy Manny’s why the **** would they work for him when he can’t even carry their jock as a coach?

Advertisement
Back