Blake James isn't going anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps "Kelly" informed the OP that "she" would make life difficult for them if they did not come out in support of her cuck, I mean husband. Look at that paw draped over his little shoulder....scary
DN1I-9iX4AAyEF2
Hand to God, I have spent too much time trying to figure out whether that hand belongs to the kid in the middle or A-Rod because that CANNOT be that woman's hand but it is hers, isn't it? That is a fireable offense. Man hands always are.

Disgusted Jerry Seinfeld GIF

Advertisement
I don't know why, but I pictured this being part of a Norm McDonald bit if he performed at UM.

"Hey how about that fella Blake James? He's the "Athletic Director" at the University of Miami. I guess there is talk of replacing him because sports have been terrible since he took over the job; but some rich guys want keep him because he is a fundraiser.

Now, that brings up an interesting dilemma. See, on one hand he is good at calling the rich people he works for and asking them for money. And on the other hand... he is horrible at directing athletics.

Now it seems to me that one would be more important than the other because of his job title. It would be like saying, 'You know, I really like my mailman- he's never put a piece of mail in the correct mailbox for seven years, but he's really good at selling stamps."

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

I read that in Norm McDonald's voice. Hilarious.

LMAO. If we've been up to our potential the last 20 years the IPF wouldn't be some type of feat.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back