Blake James isn't going anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fraggle

Senile Senior
Outside of the major sports problems the man has accomplished a lot at and for the U. Not in support of him but realize how hard it would be for the BOT to get rid of him. If one considers our three major sports teams he is a failure. Basketball, football and perhaps worse baseball are all subpar but read here how he is viewed as an AD. The primary aspect of the University is education and scholastic achievements. 3.0 average for all sports teams is great. The structural IPF and fundraising he has been exceptional. I hate to say it but in his accomplishments will make it hard to get rid of him. I know as AD the sports should be the main focus and for fans it is, I just wonder how the BOT thinks on these things, hopefully they are fans too. Read this and see what we are facing in efforts to get him fired, might be best to concentrate on actual coaches not Blake.

Blake James

Advertisement
Personal attacks
Outside of the major sports problems the man has accomplished a lot at and for the U. Not in support of him but realize how hard it would be for the BOT to get rid of him. If one considers our three major sports teams he is a failure. Basketball, football and perhaps worse baseball are all subpar but read here how he is viewed as an AD. The primary aspect of the University is education and scholastic achievements. 3.0 average for all sports teams is great. The structural IPF and fundraising he has been exceptional. I hate to say it but in his accomplishments will make it hard to get rid of him. I know as AD the sports should be the main focus and for fans it is, I just wonder how the BOT thinks on these things, hopefully they are fans too. Read this and see what we are facing in efforts to get him fired, might be best to concentrate on actual coaches not Blake.

Blake James
Idiot Reaction GIF

true detective insult GIF

200.gif

go away gtfo GIF

Advertisement
Outside of the 3 biggest sporting sources of revenue, and not actually being good at fundraising, he's doing fantastic. Deserves a raise... guess he'll have to raise funds for that too

Advertisement

Blake James
Fraggle are you actually the GOAT troll of all time? Have you been long conning us for this very moment?

Blake James
“Other than the major sports problems the man has accomplished a lot“. Did you just write this ? This is like saying “ this heart surgeon is great other than all the patients dying on his operating table“.

Is this guy a troll and ******* with me ? Seriously ?

Blake might not get fired and that’ll once again show why we’re the laughing stock of college sports. A bunch of elitist that look down on sports and hate the thought of being a football school.

Advertisement

Blake James
Who is putting you up to this? Seems like a mean trick to play on a senile man.

Blake James
You should not post anything while drinking! Just saying!

Advertisement

Blake James

Look, I realize that you are going to be mocked for posting, as your support, Beta Blake's self-serving Bio. Fine.

But let's just admire your attempt at humor...

"Read here how he is viewed as an AD"? Really? So did Blake write his own bio, or did he delegate it to the SID?

"Fundraising...has been exceptional"? How? Particularly when you compare it to what other schools are doing, it is sub-par. Let's not forget, the past decade has been AMAZING for the wealthy in this country, and most other universities have capitalized on this to explode their fund-raising benchmarks.

"Read this and see what we are facing"? OK, then I guess we have to prevent the BOT from reading our sports Media Guide.

Thank you for posting, Fraggle/Blake.

Blake James
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

I agree, he may even be in line for school President when Frenk leaves. Then Strawley can step right in and continue his great work..........I mean besides the 3 main sports they have done a fantastic job, you can't really argue with that.
Slow Motion Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back