Blake James interview 7-23-15

Wait a minute slappy im new to this message board business. 2nd of all i as a competitor don't believe in group mope sessions.

So what should we do? Celebrate how well this team has done over the last 12 years? Things are great, no reason to complain. Everyone moping, turn that frown upside down.
When did i say they were great? I said all the complaining is POINTLESS. Who cares what backseat drivers think collectively? You have to remember that money is involved and future coaches. Who wants to come to a place that is historically cheap with fickle fans and an ******* Boss who puts this business in the media.

Buncha women who complain just to FEEL like they make a difference and satisfy a fragile ego so they can say to themselves i did do something.

It is documented where everyone here stands on al. HE SHOULD GO. My reasons may be different but i want the same outcome. No reason to say the same things the same way everyday.

Enjoy your season, keep hope alive.

Let me guess u didn't see the HE SHOULD GO either right? Yall boys are a trip. Reading comprehension is scarce I see

Advertisement
Wait a minute slappy im new to this message board business. 2nd of all i as a competitor don't believe in group mope sessions.

So what should we do? Celebrate how well this team has done over the last 12 years? Things are great, no reason to complain. Everyone moping, turn that frown upside down.
When did i say they were great? I said all the complaining is POINTLESS. Who cares what backseat drivers think collectively? You have to remember that money is involved and future coaches. Who wants to come to a place that is historically cheap with fickle fans and an ******* Boss who puts this business in the media.

Buncha women who complain just to FEEL like they make a difference and satisfy a fragile ego so they can say to themselves i did do something.

It is documented where everyone here stands on al. HE SHOULD GO. My reasons may be different but i want the same outcome. No reason to say the same things the same way everyday.

Enjoy your season, keep hope alive.

Let me guess u didn't see the HE SHOULD GO either right? Yall boys are a trip. Reading comprehension is scarce I see

Listen mook, enjoy your season and keep hope alive!!!!

Facial_FullFace_Chinstrap5.jpg

I'm glad it looks like he is finally waking up.

Who has got a boat that they don't care about? After this season I say we just kick his fat *** onto the boat. Throw some ties, doughnuts, a few phones with twitter so he can hashtag tweet and put him out to sea.

Advertisement
Back