Blake James interview 7-23-15

Advertisement
Wow what? stop with the passive aggressive nonsense and say what you got to say!

You're looking to hump Fake's leg because he said you have to win the ACC to be in contention for a NC? Everyone in the world already knows that.

Fake just gave an interview where he said he wants to win, and all the morons are ready to inhale chunky man goo because they think it means something. It's just a muppet saying he wants to win. Who the fck doesn't WANT to win? He's done nothing to show anyone that he's willing to do what it takes to win or to remove any impediments (Golden) that get in the way of winning.

How do you know he had full authority to remove the impediments? And FYI I don't really think he's all that great I just don't see the bashing when the guy can't do anything.

How do you know he had full authority to remove the impediments? And FYI I don't really think he's all that great I just don't see the bashing when the guy can't do anything.

If he can't do anything, then he should shut the fck up.

P.S. LULZ at "I don't think he's all that great". That says it all.

So what exactly was he supposed to say?
If you couldn't get what he was saying then that would explain the need to continue the monkey see monkey say...
Exactly what I was thinking...What I got out of the interview was... We Got To Win... no more excuses... Its not his job to micro manage a coach he needs to monitor the wins on the field and the antics off the field... He knows even his job has expectations... And I dont blame him for not allowing the reporter to pin him down to a specific number of wins .. everyone will know soon enough... Can't wait for the season to start .. The off season is doing a number on this site

This offseason has been rough here.

The off-season has been rough? Seriously. What do you call the last 12 seasons? Oh I know...

good_times.jpg

The off-season has been nothing compared to watching this program turn into Detroit.

Wait a minute slappy im new to this message board business. 2nd of all i as a competitor don't believe in group mope sessions. IDC about rep, upvotes, post counts or previous site comradery. Every season, every game comes down to SHUT UP and play. Im not a fan of the way things are or have been but enough is enough dayum

I think al is on his way out personally. So... Hopefully his replacement is an upgrade if not i expect a group bleach drinking session

Last edited:
Advertisement
If you couldn't get what he was saying then that would explain the need to continue the monkey see monkey say...
Exactly what I was thinking...What I got out of the interview was... We Got To Win... no more excuses... Its not his job to micro manage a coach he needs to monitor the wins on the field and the antics off the field... He knows even his job has expectations... And I dont blame him for not allowing the reporter to pin him down to a specific number of wins .. everyone will know soon enough... Can't wait for the season to start .. The off season is doing a number on this site

The off-season has been rough? Seriously. What do you call the last 12 seasons? Oh I know...

good_times.jpg

The off-season has been nothing compared to watching this program turn into Detroit.

Wait a minute slappy im new to this message board business. 2nd of all i as a competitor don't believe in group mope sessions. IDC about rep, upvotes, post counts or previous site comradery. Every season, every game comes down to SHUT UP and play. Im not a fan of the way things are or have been but enough is enough dayum

I think al is on his way out personally. So... Hopefully his replacement is an upgrade if not i expect a group bleach drinking session

Claims he's new to message boards, yet knows how to pull off the vaunted double quote in the same post.

Says he doesn't care about rep and upvotes when no one mentioned either. Means he cares a lot.

Maybe he should say nothing.

In an interview?

Maybe shouldn't give interviews until he actually has something of substance to say.
Plenty of empty talk coming from the program he doesn't need to add to it.

Yeah, that's not how sports media works. Of course, if he were to dodge interviews and stay secluded even during ACC media events, the same people would complain that he's hiding.

Maybe our athletic department has too much focus on how "sports media works"

In an interview?

Maybe shouldn't give interviews until he actually has something of substance to say.

Yeah, that's not how sports media works. Of course, if he were to dodge interviews and stay secluded even during ACC media events, the same people would complain that he's hiding.

If you've ever wanted to know exactly what a vinegar-water dispenser sounds like take note of this guy!

He has it down pat.

9-3. ACC Champs. Orange Bowl Champs. Book it.

Willing to bet your CiS posting rights?

Absolutely. Unless you pull in 5 figures a year betting on college football, as I have done every year since '95. This team is gonna be good. But given what I put up every darn week of the season on games, not posting on this negative **** show doesn't hurt.

It's a bet then.

Quoted for posterity.

Advertisement
To me this just seems like Blake James trying to ensure its a Head Coach search and not an AD then Head Coach search.

In an interview?

If you've ever wanted to know exactly what a vinegar-water dispenser sounds like take note of this guy!

He has it down pat.
Good one you had me for a second... i was like what in the **** is a vinegar-water dispenser..lol funny but i don't agree

good_times.jpg

Claims he's new to message boards, yet knows how to pull off the vaunted double quote in the same post.

Says he doesn't care about rep and upvotes when no one mentioned either. Means he cares a lot.

Why Because i can see what the little icons can do to pull off that "vaunted" action.

I bought up up voting and rep becuz of the circle jerk snowball mob mentality... But limited comprehension would prevent understanding the full scope of what my post was about.

Look blood i get it. Fire golden, fire blake, fire the entire BOT. Bring back butch. Fly a banner , boycott games, hope for YOUR team to lose. Did i get em all?

Im just not the type of person who believes in empty protest. Especially after the fact. Being a dead horse is fruitless. My opinions on the matter are the same. He needs to go. But I'm not gonna whine about it. He's still here for now. Then the AD basically says win or go home and somehow its not enough.

Some of y'all have to understand a simple principle. Soldiers don't create wars POLITICS do. There has to be movement behind the scenes. Apparently things are beginning to move. Simple.

they need a tampon dispenser at the login screen

Advertisement

In an interview?

He has it down pat.

Once again a very mature and intelligent response from the board idiot.

Wait a minute slappy im new to this message board business. 2nd of all i as a competitor don't believe in group mope sessions.

So what should we do? Celebrate how well this team has done over the last 12 years? Things are great, no reason to complain. Everyone moping, turn that frown upside down.

In an interview?

He has it down pat.

Once again a very mature and intelligent response from the board idiot.

Nice porst!

Advertisement
Wait a minute slappy im new to this message board business. 2nd of all i as a competitor don't believe in group mope sessions.

So what should we do? Celebrate how well this team has done over the last 12 years? Things are great, no reason to complain. Everyone moping, turn that frown upside down.
When did i say they were great? I said all the complaining is POINTLESS. Who cares what backseat drivers think collectively? You have to remember that money is involved and future coaches. Who wants to come to a place that is historically cheap with fickle fans and an ******* Boss who puts this business in the media.

Buncha women who complain just to FEEL like they make a difference and satisfy a fragile ego so they can say to themselves i did do something.

It is documented where everyone here stands on al. HE SHOULD GO. My reasons may be different but i want the same outcome. No reason to say the same things the same way everyday.

When did i say they were great? I said all the complaining is POINTLESS. Who cares what backseat drivers think collectively? You have to remember that money is involved and future coaches. Who wants to come to a place that is historically cheap with fickle fans and an ******* Boss who puts this business in the media.

Buncha women who complain just to FEEL like they make a difference and satisfy a fragile ego so they can say to themselves i did do something.

It is documented where everyone here stands on al. HE SHOULD GO. My reasons may be different but i want the same outcome. No reason to say the same things the same way everyday.

Enjoy your season, keep hope alive.

:neonu:

Advertisement
Back