Blake Baker

Sounds like Manolo is budgeting.

Cheaper defensive staff...heavy money on offense.

Just get recruiters to fill out spots. Crooters everywhere.

Advertisement
Monster hire? We can do better than Baker.

I'm sure there is a very long list of established, top of the line defensive coordinators out there that would give up their job to move to Miami to become what is basically a puppet coordinator for Manny. Don Brown and Dave Aranda are creaming their pants at the thought. We can't be this dense, right? No big time d-coordinator is coming to Miami to be a coordinator in name only

I'm sure there is a very long list of established, top of the line defensive coordinators out there that would give up their job to move to Miami to become what is basically a puppet coordinator for Manny. Don Brown and Dave Aranda are creaming their pants at the thought. We can't be this dense, right? No big time d-coordinator is coming to Miami to be a coordinator in name only

I am trying my best to support Manny. It would be a major mistake for him to continue to call plays as a head coach.

Plus, Don Brown and Dave Aanda are better than Manny. He should cream at the chance to get them.

Advertisement
Plus, Don Brown and Dave Aanda are better than Manny. He should cream at the chance to get them.

i'm not sold on brown like i was before. michigan's defensive numbers this year are all pretty inflated and they completely fell apart against ohio state and florida.

Advertisement
i'm not sold on brown like i was before. michigan's defensive numbers this year are all pretty inflated and they completely fell apart against ohio state and florida.

And our defense's numbers are not inflated. Did you happen to look at our cupcake schedule?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed with above, seems to be regurgitating the popular choice in order to be right, but I’m good with the hire.

Advertisement
Back