Blake Baker

Advertisement
Advertisement
It makes sense to keep this quiet. Waiting for the twitter machine to spit out how Baker is now on the short list for ( insert P5 team name ) DC.

Advertisement
Just out of curiosity, tell me a bit more of baker that makes you love him so much? TBH, I don't know much about him other than him being young. What's his style? Are his defenses any good?
Its a similar defense to what Manny runs. Its a lot of chaos up front and then pretty much man on the back end. Its very analytically driven and it can mold to different things depending on the offense. His defense pretty much generates the same effects as Manny's as he ranked 5th in FBS in sacks and 12th in TFL with lesser athletes. I also just like him as a person he is very smart and well spoken and has good energy

Advertisement
Dude look at the conference he coaches in. Again as a DC **** no. As a defensive coach sure
That doesn't matter. He's an up and coming dc who's done a good job when calling plays but most of all they've had a relationship for years so it makes sense. Plus once again this is a top defense and scheme up and coming guys who don't have a firm system of their own makes the most sense

Advertisement
hes never heard of him so that's why.

story of half of our fan base. if it doesn't happen in the state of florida, in the acc, or in the playoffs, they're completely clueless but will talk like they have the answers to building a dynasty.

Dead, soulless eyes. Seen things no man should. View attachment 74275Ain't no joy, just waiting for the reaper man. Perfect fit.
Reminds me of Ramsay Bolton, guy wants to flay everybody.
1546458398460.gif

Advertisement
Back