Blake Baker Interview on WQAM w- Joe Rose

Advertisement
If Couch doesn’t develop into an absolute beast, I’m super done with Rumph.

Bolden has more range, better reaction speed, and better ball awareness than Hall, IMO. I think Hall needs to go to Strong. Let Bolden roam.

Carter should only replace them sparingly. He is an atrocious tackler and takes terrible angles in open space. He’s much better off as a blitzer. We’ve had several True Frosh & RFr play Safety for us in the past. If these cats weren’t so mediocre as secondary coaches, we could get one ready to rotate in. We have some **** good young talent.

Ivey getting the reps he got was Rumph trying to live vicariously.... Blades needs to stay on the field like Mike Jack did.

THIS X10000000! Bolden is a play maker. Hall looks for the hit, and Carter should be a LB coming off the edge.

Why would he fire people that "owe" him and won't challenge him? Like seriously, I need the back story on Coach Kul here w/ Diaz.

Banda is a former bar tender, Patke is a former oil and energy employee, and Rumph is a former HS position coach.

Do you think those three are going to really challenge him?? Is Diaz going to learn from them?? Hate Saban all you want, but the dude surrounds himself w/ football minds...including former head coaches.

Quite the cavalcade of former HCs standing in line carry Saban's bags and get tea bagged by him on demand.

Love to see Nicky add one of those fancy feast cat bells to summon those simps at his whim.

20200711_162232.jpg

If he doesn’t show improvement in his approach on the field (and recruiting)

dude needs to get replaced.... if he’s just gonna end up being a puppet to diaz allow diaz to jusr call the plays and bring in someone whose an ace recruiter

can’t have 3 bad recruiters on the defensive staff (Baker, patke, and Rumph)

Advertisement
If he doesn’t show improvement in his approach on the field (and recruiting)

dude needs to get replaced.... if he’s just gonna end up being a puppet to diaz allow diaz to jusr call the plays and bring in someone whose an ace recruiter

can’t have 3 bad recruiters on the defensive staff (Baker, patke, and Rumph)
I don’t like being right in these situations but what I saw from him last year makes me extremely worried. Pretty much for the last 15 years any time I have felt like that. It hasn’t worked out, so let’s hope he changes that. Not optimistic about it though

"Noone has a job" except the "best" 22 players because everyone has to rotate out every 3 plays...

Advertisement
I don’t like being right in these situations but what I saw from him last year makes me extremely worried. Pretty much for the last 15 years any time I have felt like that. It hasn’t worked out, so let’s hope he changes that. Not optimistic about it though
If Diaz has to step in and get more involved on defense again this year, then its time for Baker to go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back