Blake Baker Interview on WQAM w- Joe Rose

Advertisement
I am done believing anyone on this staff. Been hurt to many times after having super high expectations. Enough talking. I mean Manny finally learned his lesson after being ****y before the season even started last year. I want to see it on the field !! Winning fixes everything. Go CANES !!!

I wonder why LSU interviewed him for Defensive Coordinator? I dont think he sucks I think it's a combination of things that the defense needs to fix 1st and it starts with personnel. Every team gives up a 4th and long it happens to the best of them so that doesn't bother me as much as the personnel

download.jpeg

Advertisement
I wonder why LSU interviewed him for Defensive Coordinator? I dont think he sucks I think it's a combination of things that the defense needs to fix 1st and it starts with personnel. Every team gives up a 4th and long it happens to the best of them so that doesn't bother me as much as the personnel

We weren’t ranked in the 50s, 60s, and 70s for multiple 3rd and 4th down measurements due to personnel.

Advertisement
We went 6-7 pretty sure personnel on both sides of the ball contributed to that

You guys make the same excuses for our coaching every year. We didn’t go 6-7 due to our personnel. We didn’t suck on third or fourth down due to personnel. In fact we haven’t sucked *** in the coastal for two decades because of personnel. We don’t have Bama talent - but we aren’t losing to ******* FIU, Duke, UNC, or Louisiana Tech due to personnel. It’s mediocre coaching. Or HORRID coaching.

Go ahead. Tell me how competitive the Coastal looks on these draft charts. Not even the same fugging planet.

C1AF2A91-7B8C-4F53-A368-A4EF2000BB62.jpeg289F5D9D-F833-43E0-8C72-5BB42C0AF3F7.jpegB200A7A8-5E78-424A-A5C8-B786528DFABC.jpegCAF582F3-6F85-420C-B3FA-5B854FDE42EB.jpeg802E9498-C0F2-4AE2-8BA0-79FB27E2662E.jpegD938A2B5-40A3-4198-BC2F-ECED63AC8C64.jpegCD77F76C-1EFF-4C59-AC6C-F0CFC37C88ED.jpeg

It’s not even ******* debatable but Miami fans who have no idea what they’re watching go back to the same poisoned **** faucet. Learn the game.

Advertisement
Work VPN blocked it so I can't listen but I'm hoping he said something about pulling his head out of his *** and learning from mistakes he made last season. He seems like a young energetic guy but made a bunch of strange calls last year that cost us....not even talking about 4th and 17 which sounds like wasn't his fault.

No, 4th and 17 was all his fault, it was called being aggressive in an idiotic fashion. Coach Baker said it himself, the blitz was a call he had already made at least once prior in that game or maybe more than once, so it's obvious he called a defense Unc was ready for, next it had zone coverage behind the blitz, on 4th and 17 instead of playing quarters across. The other sad part about the blitz, he blitzed Unc's qb from his blindsided, which means howell didnt see it coming and slowly went thru his progressions an connected, where Blake phucked up, he should've called the blitz from Unc's qb's strong side which would've done at least 2 things, force howell to speed up his thought process, or at least for howell to have to move towards his left and forced an awkward throw! The play he called showed his common sense play calls are going to be a problem, and more than that, that was a how ***, sissy *** defensive call, I know scared aggressiveness when I see it!

Advertisement
Diaz hasn’t fired Patke, Banda or Rumph. I highly doubt he fires Baker.

Why would he fire people that "owe" him and won't challenge him? Like seriously, I need the back story on Coach Kul here w/ Diaz.

Banda is a former bar tender, Patke is a former oil and energy employee, and Rumph is a former HS position coach.

Do you think those three are going to really challenge him?? Is Diaz going to learn from them?? Hate Saban all you want, but the dude surrounds himself w/ football minds...including former head coaches.

Why would he fire people that "owe" him and won't challenge him? Like seriously, I need the back story on Coach Kul here w/ Diaz.

Banda is a former bar tender, Patke is a former oil and energy employee, and Rumph is a former HS position coach.

Do you think those three are going to really challenge him?? Is Diaz going to learn from them?? Hate Saban all you want, but the dude surrounds himself w/ football minds...including former head coaches.

At least he did it on the offensive side

Baby steps,patke will be come by 2024

Kul was hired by CMR and was the 1st defensive hire, also CMR was trying to LSU DC and DB coach

Mandy was plan C-F

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back