Blades didn’t travel?

I'm going to raise my pinky and pop in my monocle while I tell you to suck my whole ******* out. You cumbags want to start **** and pollute the board, then let's go.
Podner I started nothing, I just got a problem with your foul punk mouth. Thats all, capice??

Advertisement
Podner I started nothing, I just got a problem with your foul punk mouth. Thats all, capice??
I’m not your podner, cumbreath. All those dycks aren’t gonna get sucked on their own, so get back to work, fvckboy. Capice?

Advertisement
SIDENOTE: Restrepo been taking some reps at DB.
rubbing hands GIF
If I remember correctly, you were higher on him as a safety than a wideout in high school?

Are we the only team that releases team info an hour before game? Gets kinda annnoying not knowing who is playing. I am sure part of it is gamesmanship with other team.
This is common practice. We’ve played two opponents this year who spent the whole week saying their starting quarterback was out only to see him warming up an hour before the game started. Why let your opponent game plan? What we know as fans doesn’t matter to the actual game.

I’m not your podner, cumbreath. All those dycks aren’t gonna get sucked on their own, so get back to work, fvckboy. Capice?
I'm going to raise my pinky and pop in my monocle while I tell you to suck my whole ******* out. You cumbags want to start **** and pollute the board, then let's go.

What a class act and respectful poster you are after 40k posts. How many badges do you have? By the way you should read the code of conduct of the board or admins are afraid go ban you? You are full of it with old bully mentality sitting on the couch drinking line an idiot. Very tuff mouth and keyboard warrior. I can certainly not respect a cane board poster like you that don’t respect anyone that don’t follow your coo@k@k sucking brigade on canes fanhood. You should get a life besides being worst than a typical ***$ clown.

Advertisement
Are we the only team that releases team info an hour before game? Gets kinda annnoying not knowing who is playing. I am sure part of it is gamesmanship with other team.
no. most teams seem to do this. I noticed it was mentioned today with regard to OSU. They did the same thing. They also just say "unavailable"

Advertisement
This is common practice. We’ve played two opponents this year who spent the whole week saying their starting quarterback was out only to see him warming up an hour before the game started. Why let your opponent game plan? What we know as fans doesn’t matter to the actual game.
So CIS posters can have information we don’t need!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back