Blades didn’t travel?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So we have Ivey, Couch, Dunson and Clarke at CB and Bolden, Carter, and Balom at Safety? I'll take it for this one game but........

For those of you who keep yapping that we are fine at CB numbers wise just remember we haven't had a single injury all season. We need more CBs! It's obvious to me that we are not going to sign any of our targets at CB for the early signing period. So once again we have to go rummaging through the bargain bins hoping we strike gold by February then work the portal to supplement that. I have 2 words that sum this method up. NOT SUSTAINABLE!

Advertisement
Advertisement
So we have Ivey, Couch, Dunson and Clarke at CB and Bolden, Carter, and Balom at Safety? I'll take it for this one game but........

For those of you who keep yapping that we are fine at CB numbers wise just remember we haven't had a single injury all season. We need more CBs! It's obvious to me that we are not going to sign any of our targets at CB for the early signing period. So once again we have to go rummaging through the bargain bins hoping we strike gold by February then work the portal to supplement that. I have 2 words that sum this method up. NOT SUSTAINABLE!
Who has been saying this? I don't think I have seen a single person say that our CB numbers are good.

I am sure in reality there is a person or two who believe we are good, but they are in the small small small small minority - the type of minority that is not even worth addressing.

Who has been saying this? I don't think I have seen a single person say that our CB numbers are good.

I am sure in reality there is a person or two who believe we are good, but they are in the small small small small minority - the type of minority that is not even worth addressing.
I certainly agree with you in principle. I guess the lunatic fringe gets under my skin sometimes.

I suggest u hop in a hot tub time machine and go to any thread where the Rumph brigade come out. Oh **** yeah #’s were being defended here (in my Stone Cold’s voice)

Advertisement
Back