Blades didn’t travel?

Advertisement
DIdn’t Blades miss the VT game also? Rumor weeks back was covid... definitely more going on with him and hope that it’s nothing serious.
He didn't, but even if he did - you can have to sit out due to testing positive for COVID or contact tracing. So if a player was in close contact with someone who tested positive prior to a game, they might have to sit out that game even though they are not positive. They could later get it (or come in close contact with someone who has it again) and have to sit out that game.

I don't know the rules in regards to contact tracing once it has been been confirmed that you have had it, but a player could theoretically have to sit out every game w/o ever getting it if they met the criteria for having to sit out due to contact tracing. This scenario is obviously incredibly unlikely, but missing several games w/o ever testing positive for COVID is definitely possible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Despite what people say, Blades is a dog. He’d be out there if he could. I’ve been a fan of his since HS. Was expecting a rebound game this week. Hope he gets well soon and No doubt He’ll be back strong🙌🙌🙌
I was a fan of blades but this year he has been anything but a dog. He is so soft it’s not even funny. I don’t think I’ve seen him make a tackle in the open field without help or getting pushed back 4 yards

At least he won't have to endure that crucible of a walk from the team busses to the locker rooms, especially in this cold weather.

Advertisement
Hall is a ghost this season all together. Won’t matter

until Carter gets a targeting penalty and we are stuck with Balom and Bolden playing the entire game like Clemson and wearing down. This **** isn’t sustainable. Might see more Frierson and Keontra on the field at the same time again.

Puke is so fcking bad, yet the chihuahuas in the fan base are trembling in the corner because a guy who was being phased out didn't make the trip.

Aren’t you the one that post the rambling fireside thread complaining and ranting after every game base on the absurd expectations for a bad team? Talk about small dogs 😂😂

Last edited:
Advertisement
DIdn’t Blades miss the VT game also? Rumor weeks back was covid... definitely more going on with him and hope that it’s nothing serious.

All of us who are fans know Blades played against VT. Conspiracy theory shutdown for the 2nd time

Advertisement
Back