Bills fans calling for Dorsey’s firing

Ken will never coach in college. He will always have an NFL job.
IMG_5370.jpeg
Bills fans are wrong, by the way. Their offense isn’t the problem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's the fault of Dorsey, Romberg, and the former players that the program continues to flounder.

They insisted on Coker's hiring in 2001 and the rest is history.

This is actually true. I blame more the AD/President for listening to the players who will always want their guy. Hiring Larry Coker was the start of the fall of the program

The Dolphins are my guilty pleasure so I was semi-joking around.

Serious answer is that I don’t mind what the Bills do offensively. They pass the **** out of the ball. They use their RB’s as extensions of the pass game. They look for explosives with their RB’s on early downs and use their best pass-blocking RB on pass downs. They run spread and let Allen use his size and strength in the run game. Their offensive playcalling is fairly vanilla and lacking imagination, but I still think they’re very good.

When it comes to Miami, I’ve said before but the only acceptable offense for me in college is a pace-and-space offense that utilizes the college rules advantages. Wider hash marks open up so many field side advantages with speed.

Ability to go three yards upfield as an OL makes the RPO game an endless supply of opportunities.

Blocking downfield if the throw is behind the LOS. We had a brilliant play against Texas A&M that the announcers didn’t even realize you could do when they ran a drag route across field but had him veer to behind LOS and catch it. It’s free money.

Motion at a ridiculous rate at home.

Use pace to get personnel on field for defense you like and make them “stuck” by not subbing yourself and getting to ball. If they sub, snap it.

These are fairly straightforward and simple things that college rules literally give to an offense. You don’t need tons of talent for them. You don’t need an NFL OL. You just need to accept the rules and be smart.

Finally, I’d have a dedicated analyst who watches every offense but mine. I’d expect that analyst to have 20 plays to present Sunday night as possibilities for our team and how we’d use them.

If you aren’t utilizing the college rules which allow for an army of analysts, you’re just not serious enough.

These are the things I’d have as non-negotiable. They involve innovation. Being humble enough to incorporate others into your process. Adapting to rules and taking advantage of them.
This **** probably like calculus to mario lol

Advertisement
The Dolphins are my guilty pleasure so I was semi-joking around.

Serious answer is that I don’t mind what the Bills do offensively. They pass the **** out of the ball. They use their RB’s as extensions of the pass game. They look for explosives with their RB’s on early downs and use their best pass-blocking RB on pass downs. They run spread and let Allen use his size and strength in the run game. Their offensive playcalling is fairly vanilla and lacking imagination, but I still think they’re very good.

When it comes to Miami, I’ve said before but the only acceptable offense for me in college is a pace-and-space offense that utilizes the college rules advantages. Wider hash marks open up so many field side advantages with speed.

Ability to go three yards upfield as an OL makes the RPO game an endless supply of opportunities.

Blocking downfield if the throw is behind the LOS. We had a brilliant play against Texas A&M that the announcers didn’t even realize you could do when they ran a drag route across field but had him veer to behind LOS and catch it. It’s free money.

Motion at a ridiculous rate at home.

Use pace to get personnel on field for defense you like and make them “stuck” by not subbing yourself and getting to ball. If they sub, snap it.

These are fairly straightforward and simple things that college rules literally give to an offense. You don’t need tons of talent for them. You don’t need an NFL OL. You just need to accept the rules and be smart.

Finally, I’d have a dedicated analyst who watches every offense but mine. I’d expect that analyst to have 20 plays to present Sunday night as possibilities for our team and how we’d use them.

If you aren’t utilizing the college rules which allow for an army of analysts, you’re just not serious enough.

These are the things I’d have as non-negotiable. They involve innovation. Being humble enough to incorporate others into your process. Adapting to rules and taking advantage of them.
so basically tell mario to ET Bro Home

Advertisement
They own us...

but we almost knocked them off with Skyler Thompson at qb int he playoffs....man this as weak as theyve been....they may mess around n not be playoff elgible lol (i doubt it though)
we beat them once last year. they beat us once. they beat us with our third stringer at QB in the playoffs. they have been a thorn in our side though

They own us...

but we almost knocked them off with Skyler Thompson at qb int he playoffs....man this as weak as theyve been....they may mess around n not be playoff elgible lol (i doubt it though)
I agree, Josh Allen tries to be a hero too much and he's reckless. When he plays well they are potent. Their lack of consistent run game has been a problem for years

Advertisement
I agree, Josh Allen tries to be a hero too much and he's reckless. When he plays well they are potent. Their lack of consistent run game has been a problem for years
Folks dont know this because they dont truly pay attention to Buff.

My day 1 cousin from pampers....is a Buffalo Bills fan go figure as my entire family down to great grand aunt are huge dolphins fans has always stated the bolded when we go to talking about ball and why they aint over the hump. First thing he states...we dont give a F about running the ball no matter what back we have...it just aint us.

Do the Bills have a lot of Canes fans nowadays?
Born and currently live in Buffalo. I’m rocking Canes gear in every single picture from the late 80s/early 90s - that black Canes starter jacket looked nice! But I was the only one, mostly ND and Cuse fans. I’ve met very few up here but there is a super fan that lives in Rochester who made a Canes mancave that’s insane and comes down with his family for a few games a year. Brought my daughters down for their first game against Clemson and now they are die hard and want to go to school there so now there’s at least 3 of us and Jim Kelly.

Anyhow, I can give you some perspective regarding Dorsey. The bills made a strategic switch to 12 personnel to limit Josh’s worst instincts. The problem starting a few games back is that Josh is now locking in on his initial reads and when it’s not there, he’s not able to create the way he used to in a more spread type offense. This switch was signed off by McDermott because Josh won’t protect himself or the ball which culminated in some terrible losses last year like Minnesota and even the Dolphins playoff win. So now that the TE room is decimated and Josh is struggling and Dorsey is getting crushed by fans and media. The fans want Josh to be freed up to improvise and make the spectacular plays that only he can make - but you guys saw how good he looked earlier in the year in the 12P offense.

Personally, I think they got to go back to the previous years offenses. Josh looks lifeless and isn’t making the incredible plays that fire up the team and fans. Plus with all the devastating losses on defense, they’re only shot is to win is having a great offense. with the way that Kincaid is looking and Shakira coming on, they might have something. But losing Milano, Duquan and White for the year makes me think we got no shot.

Folks dont know this because they dont truly pay attention to Buff.

My day 1 cousin from pampers....is a Buffalo Bills fan go figure as my entire family down to great grand aunt are huge dolphins fans has always stated the bolded when we go to talking about ball and why they aint over the hump. First thing he states...we dont give a F about running the ball no matter what back we have...it just aint us.
Because they are trying to make Cok something he isn’t, a feature back. He’s soft and limited and can’t pass block for ****. We lost Harris and now its just Cook and Murray whos 36 years old. Beane has an awful track record drafting RBs and its continuing.

He was basically a coach when he played here. He didn't need clappy calling plays for him. Lol at KD not being able to be an OC at UM.....He'd kill it here. Better yet, ask @Brooklyndee if KD has what it takes to be an OC in College. I'd Love for him to come back in some capacity....
He's one of the very few former Canes I'd want back. I'd want him for his resume, NOT because he played here.

Advertisement
Back