Bills fans calling for Dorsey’s firing

Advertisement
you're right.

(Insert Sarcasm): =====> nothing different.

by the way, as a I mentioned in another post, I have worked with Kurt at QB camps over the years and respect his knowledge and perspective. I'm not defending Ken, as it would require a deeper dive to form a feel reasoned opinion. But I also have a tendency to not jump to conclusions.

He's not going to be flipping the whole offense mid season but its alot of the little stuff that i mentioned that Dorsey wasn't doing that was clearly eveident last night and will be in the future.

More Allen deisgned run plays, more ty johnson and Shakir, alot more motion that will help with reads. More dump passes out of the backfield that wasn't being called by Dorsey. Hes going to tweak things more now that they have a bye week but its theres already been signs from last ngiht of more of the concepts he ran at LSU.

He's not going to be flipping the whole offense mid season but its alot of the little stuff that i mentioned that Dorsey wasn't doing that was clearly eveident last night and will be in the future.

More Allen deisgned run plays, more ty johnson and Shakir, alot more motion that will help with reads. More dump passes out of the backfield that wasn't being called by Dorsey. Hes going to tweak things more now that they have a bye week but its theres already been signs from last ngiht of more of the concepts he ran at LSU.

of course not. and fair point. but what I'm saying is that after even two games, you can't make broad conclusions as to "fault."

and some of those "little things" were already in the playbook. ken used them too. and what you might be seeing is difference in reads that direct the ball elsewhere,

either way, let's revisit after the season

Advertisement
Confused as to why they would be calling for Ken's head. They've scored the 3rd most pts in the league. They have the 4th largest pts differential. Allen is second in yards and 1st in Tds.

Last night's loss was the D finding a way to give away a win to the strongest team in the league.

I get that Allen can make some poor decisions but the overall numbers point to a different story. Sounds like a game management problem, from the top down.

Confused as to why they would be calling for Ken's head. They've scored the 3rd most pts in the league. They have the 4th largest pts differential. Allen is second in yards and 1st in Tds.

Last night's loss was the D finding a way to give away a win to the strongest team in the league.

I get that Allen can make some poor decisions but the overall numbers point to a different story. Sounds like a game management problem, from the top down.
KD was already fired couple weeks back. Joe Brady been calling plays last 2 games, not sure if you are aware..

Advertisement
Back