Bills fans calling for Dorsey’s firing

Narrator - the bills are currently ranked seventh in total offense and 8th in scoring offense but yes, please tell me more about the offense cratering
I live In WNY.. I think Josh Allen has peaked..His big Plays are designed runs or Busted plays he makes work. I could be very wrong but, They're 5-5 with SB aspirations and running a predictable offense with no Identity. This morning We also find out a little bit about Ken's personality. We all know He is a film Junky isn't a RahRah guy, It appears the players weren't buying in and you can see the listlessness.. You could see he made some bad calls and the Team was Pressing and lifeless at the same time..The results speak for themselves. . I dont Know if he could be a good recruiter or College OC but he's worth a shot with UM for sure

Advertisement
Surprise surprise, buf a lo loses another big game. I wonder who they'll fire this time. Lol

Thankfully Ken got out of that **** hole. Hopefully, GR50 can move on from that loser franchise as well.

Surprise surprise, buf a lo loses another big game. I wonder who they'll fire this time. Lol

Thankfully Ken got out of that **** hole. Hopefully, GR50 can move on from that loser franchise as well.
Buffalo is averaging 33 points per game and 443 yards of offense since Dorsey was let go.

they jut put up 34 points and over 500 yards of offense against Philly.

Put up 34 points on offense while dealing with biased refs and lost in OT.

Back to back 30 point games for Joe Brady vs 2 top 10 defenses in the NFL.

Its ok to admit Dorsey was part of the problem there.

Advertisement

And they still lost, see the trend

Advertisement
There are 3 main aspects to the game of football. Offense, defense, and special teams. Excelling in one area doesn't guarantee wins in the NFL. Blocked/missed fgs cost you games, ask Norwood.

Yell National Football League GIF by Philadelphia Eagles

Advertisement
I’m not a your refs comment though, objectively, they missed/ignored a few by us

The kelce false start snaps at the end seemed like give backs from the rest of the game.

There were a few easy calls missed that were right in front of the refs, and i dont think i've ever watched a game with 51 attempts passing without a single DPI.

Plus the non fumble/incomplete pass call at the end was the exact opposite call later in the Ravens game that night, which they called a fumble.

Having said all that, Eagles won the game regardless, Buffalo had their chances and blew it.

which is interesting. since if you look at the tape, they haven't done anything different since Ken left.

feel free to discuss.

Advertisement
which is interesting. since if you look at the tape, they haven't done anything different since Ken left.

feel free to discuss.
I feel like it may have been a bit of an eye-opening experience for Josh Allen. First time in his career he's probably cost someone a job.

So a wake up call results in him playing better (but still not perfect) and being less turnover prone.

feel free to discuss.

Alot more 5 wide and 11 personel sets. More use out of role players like Shakir and Ty Johnson. Allen running the ball much more. Passing to the Rb's out of the backfeild has also increased. Probably have put more guys in motion the last two weeks than Dorsey did all season. Brady is also setting up plays much better for the tuddy plays much better than Dorsey did during his slump.

But sure, nothing different.

Alot more 5 wide and 11 personel sets. More use out of role players like Shakir and Ty Johnson. Allen running the ball much more. Passing to the Rb's out of the backfeild has also increased. Probably have put more guys in motion the last two weeks than Dorsey did all season. Brady is also setting up plays much better for the tuddy plays much better than Dorsey did during his slump.

But sure, nothing different.

you're right.

(Insert Sarcasm): =====> nothing different.

by the way, as a I mentioned in another post, I have worked with Kurt at QB camps over the years and respect his knowledge and perspective. I'm not defending Ken, as it would require a deeper dive to form a feel reasoned opinion. But I also have a tendency to not jump to conclusions.

you're right.

(Insert Sarcasm): =====> nothing different.

by the way, as a I mentioned in another post, I have worked with Kurt at QB camps over the years and respect his knowledge and perspective. I'm not defending Ken, as it would require a deeper dive to form a feel reasoned opinion. But I also have a tendency to not jump to conclusions.

Not sure how much football knowledge you have but Brady certainly won't be installing a new offense week 12.

Advertisement
Back