Bills fans calling for Dorsey’s firing

Advertisement
He’s a good OC. This was a deflective firing because they’re ice right now, not even cold. That team is still making the playoffs. Josh and that D is too talented not too.

Advertisement
Would it tho? He's already been fired twice in he NFL. I don't see him sniffing an OC gig anytime soon (he next wave will be from the McDaniel, Shanahan tree).

He wants to call plays, his only near term option is his alma mater (assuming Mario would want him).
He only was fired once. If your HC is fired then you’re not retaining your job as a position coach. That’s not a firing, that‘s called being let go.

He only was fired once. If your HC is fired then you’re not retaining your job as a position coach. That’s not a firing, that‘s called being let go.
He was absolutely fired with Mike Shula by Ron Rivera. Did it right after Rivera signed an extension if I recall.

Advertisement
Lol bruh watch the games that offense does not matchup with those numbers at all
I’ve watched plenty of bills games being a dolphin fan. He was fired as a scapegoat and Dorsey will be a OC again.

I would be estatic if that’s the case. Dude coached Newton’s inaccurate *** to an MVP.
Exactly. I believe he was Josh Allen's QB coach in 2020 as well. Josh Allen was a Pro Bowler that year. They've been in the playoffs with Dorsey as qb coach and oc for a few years now. He would be my top choice. I dont follow the Bills but statistically I thought they were pretty good. That guy would be dedicated.

Exactly. I believe he was Josh Allen's QB coach in 2020 as well. Josh Allen was a Pro Bowler that year. They've been in the playoffs with Dorsey as qb coach and oc for a few years now. He would be my top choice. I dont follow the Bills but statistically I thought they were pretty good. That guy would be dedicated.
I‘m a fins fan so I definitely have. This was a scapegoat firing.

Dawson doesn't seem like he is going anywhere. I know we had an insider say he is gone. But to me he doesn't have the body language or the voice of someone out the door. I could be wrong, but I see him back next year. He will have a chance to hand pick a portal QB.

Advertisement
The Dolphins are my guilty pleasure so I was semi-joking around.

Serious answer is that I don’t mind what the Bills do offensively. They pass the **** out of the ball. They use their RB’s as extensions of the pass game. They look for explosives with their RB’s on early downs and use their best pass-blocking RB on pass downs. They run spread and let Allen use his size and strength in the run game. Their offensive playcalling is fairly vanilla and lacking imagination, but I still think they’re very good.

When it comes to Miami, I’ve said before but the only acceptable offense for me in college is a pace-and-space offense that utilizes the college rules advantages. Wider hash marks open up so many field side advantages with speed.

Ability to go three yards upfield as an OL makes the RPO game an endless supply of opportunities.

Blocking downfield if the throw is behind the LOS. We had a brilliant play against Texas A&M that the announcers didn’t even realize you could do when they ran a drag route across field but had him veer to behind LOS and catch it. It’s free money.

Motion at a ridiculous rate at home.

Use pace to get personnel on field for defense you like and make them “stuck” by not subbing yourself and getting to ball. If they sub, snap it.

These are fairly straightforward and simple things that college rules literally give to an offense. You don’t need tons of talent for them. You don’t need an NFL OL. You just need to accept the rules and be smart.

Finally, I’d have a dedicated analyst who watches every offense but mine. I’d expect that analyst to have 20 plays to present Sunday night as possibilities for our team and how we’d use them.

If you aren’t utilizing the college rules which allow for an army of analysts, you’re just not serious enough.

These are the things I’d have as non-negotiable. They involve innovation. Being humble enough to incorporate others into your process. Adapting to rules and taking advantage of them.
Love everything you posted!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damnit, best post of the year!

Step 1, surround the qb with 5 star talent
Step 2 see Step 1

He was surrounded with 5 star talent when he got benched. Funny how the team figured out how to make it work instead of just throwing up their hands and watching the patient bleed out.

you mind looking up for me how many times GT, NCState, UNC, UVA, MTSU, Duke and Pitt have had better classes than us?

I get it for a lot of you you're in the rationalization phase pointing at everybody/thing else but the people in charge (and you expected to be here at least after year 3. not game 3), otherwise you're stuck with the harsh reality that you're tethered to this bum of a coach for another 8 years. Someone who would have never been seriously considered but for the fact that they played here once upon a time.

He was surrounded with 5 star talent when he got benched. Funny how the team figured out how to make it work instead of just throwing up their hands and watching the patient bleed out.

you mind looking up for me how many times GT, NCState, UNC, UVA, MTSU, Duke and Pitt have had better classes than us?

I get it for a lot of you you're in the rationalization phase pointing at everybody/thing else but the people in charge (and you expected to be here at least after year 3. not game 3), otherwise you're stuck with the harsh reality that you're tethered to this bum of a coach for another 8 years. Someone who would have never been seriously considered but for the fact that they played here once upon a time.
That's what real coaching can do.

Just to be clear, I wanted Mark Stoops and I blame the BOT for not hiring an AD and letting HIM hire the coach.

Corchobal became tolerable because money was going to be spent. I was done at GT.

Advertisement
Do the Bills have a lot of Canes fans nowadays?
1v1.gif

Like @Zbrod95 said... this was a scapegoat firing.

Wait do numbers lie or not. Can if you watch and look at the numbers they tell the same story - they are a great offense that lacks WR weapons and turns the ball over waaay too much.
They are not a great offense at all man lmao, those numbers are misleading as ****. Just watch how predictable and basic they are, yes there is other issues but dorsey has not been good this year

I’ve watched plenty of bills games being a dolphin fan. He was fired as a scapegoat and Dorsey will be a OC again.
I agree. I watch a ton of Buffalo games too. Never felt Dorsey was a problem. A lot of their losses, it's Allen making critical errors.

Advertisement
Back