Bills fans calling for Dorsey’s firing

Advertisement
He would kill it here, but don’t think that is at all realistic unless he is the HC some day.

He was basically a coach when he played here. He didn't need clappy calling plays for him. Lol at KD not being able to be an OC at UM.....He'd kill it here. Better yet, ask @Brooklyndee if KD has what it takes to be an OC in College. I'd Love for him to come back in some capacity....
I agree. He is cutting his teeth at the NFL level. I have seen many great offensive coaches at the college level take a shot at the NFL and fail miserably. Put Dorsey up against college defenses and he would succeed, not to mention his number 1 strength which is being a QB coach.

Just when I think I’ve already read the dumbest **** ever on CIS, another Porster comes along and says hold my beer…..
Saying Ken Dorsey, an NFL OC who runs one of the best offenses in the league will be outcoached in college.
Don’t ever change CIS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Allen's best years are behind him. When he was running just as much as he was throwing under Daboll that was his best version. Now that they've paid him and they don't want to chance him getting injured you see who he really is: an amazing athlete playing QB.

The difference Sunday night between a QB's QB in Joe Burrow and Josh Allen was night and day. One has a PhD in how to QB and the other is going to Harvard but only because his dad is an alumnus from there.

Advertisement
Allen has 9 INT's and 3 fumbles
1/3 (3) of his INT's and 2/3 (2) of his fumbles came in Week One vs. the Jets.

For reference: Mahomes has 8 picks and 3 fumbles
Hurts has 8 INT's and 4 fumbles
Tua has 7 INT's and 8 fumbles
You need to take fumbles for QB’s and adjust them.

Tua does not have eight fumbles. They attribute the bad snaps to Tua as fumbles. They attribute the RB fumbling the handoff to Tua.

They do that for all QB’s of course, but most QB’s don’t have the snap issues the Dolphins have had.

Josh Allen is #1 in QBR (which takes the lost EPA from turnovers and sacks into consideration). He’s a cyborg QB who is awesome in my eyes.

As a lifelong Dolphins fan, I hope they sign him to a lifetime contract.

That way he can be a Hurricanes and Dolphins legend. Maybe put him in the Ring of Honor.
So I’ll assume you wouldn’t want him as an OC at UM. I wonder if Mario would let him run his own offense without interference?

So I’ll assume you wouldn’t want him as an OC at UM. I wonder if Mario would let him run his own offense without interference?
The Dolphins are my guilty pleasure so I was semi-joking around.

Serious answer is that I don’t mind what the Bills do offensively. They pass the **** out of the ball. They use their RB’s as extensions of the pass game. They look for explosives with their RB’s on early downs and use their best pass-blocking RB on pass downs. They run spread and let Allen use his size and strength in the run game. Their offensive playcalling is fairly vanilla and lacking imagination, but I still think they’re very good.

When it comes to Miami, I’ve said before but the only acceptable offense for me in college is a pace-and-space offense that utilizes the college rules advantages. Wider hash marks open up so many field side advantages with speed.

Ability to go three yards upfield as an OL makes the RPO game an endless supply of opportunities.

Blocking downfield if the throw is behind the LOS. We had a brilliant play against Texas A&M that the announcers didn’t even realize you could do when they ran a drag route across field but had him veer to behind LOS and catch it. It’s free money.

Motion at a ridiculous rate at home.

Use pace to get personnel on field for defense you like and make them “stuck” by not subbing yourself and getting to ball. If they sub, snap it.

These are fairly straightforward and simple things that college rules literally give to an offense. You don’t need tons of talent for them. You don’t need an NFL OL. You just need to accept the rules and be smart.

Finally, I’d have a dedicated analyst who watches every offense but mine. I’d expect that analyst to have 20 plays to present Sunday night as possibilities for our team and how we’d use them.

If you aren’t utilizing the college rules which allow for an army of analysts, you’re just not serious enough.

These are the things I’d have as non-negotiable. They involve innovation. Being humble enough to incorporate others into your process. Adapting to rules and taking advantage of them.

Advertisement
The Dolphins are my guilty pleasure so I was semi-joking around.

Serious answer is that I don’t mind what the Bills do offensively. They pass the **** out of the ball. They use their RB’s as extensions of the pass game. They look for explosives with their RB’s on early downs and use their best pass-blocking RB on pass downs. They run spread and let Allen use his size and strength in the run game. Their offensive playcalling is fairly vanilla and lacking imagination, but I still think they’re very good.

When it comes to Miami, I’ve said before but the only acceptable offense for me in college is a pace-and-space offense that utilizes the college rules advantages. Wider hash marks open up so many field side advantages with speed.

Ability to go three yards upfield as an OL makes the RPO game an endless supply of opportunities.

Blocking downfield if the throw is behind the LOS. We had a brilliant play against Texas A&M that the announcers didn’t even realize you could do when they ran a drag route across field but had him veer to behind LOS and catch it. It’s free money.

Motion at a ridiculous rate at home.

Use pace to get personnel on field for defense you like and make them “stuck” by not subbing yourself and getting to ball. If they sub, snap it.

These are fairly straightforward and simple things that college rules literally give to an offense. You don’t need tons of talent for them. You don’t need an NFL OL. You just need to accept the rules and be smart.

Finally, I’d have a dedicated analyst who watches every offense but mine. I’d expect that analyst to have 20 plays to present Sunday night as possibilities for our team and how we’d use them.

If you aren’t utilizing the college rules which allow for an army of analysts, you’re just not serious enough.

These are the things I’d have as non-negotiable. They involve innovation. Being humble enough to incorporate others into your process. Adapting to rules and taking advantage of them.
That sounds all nice and fancy but I rather just line up with 10 in a box and run it straight into the heart of the defense to see if they’re man enough to stop it. The only change I would like to see is us petition the NCAA to allow us to play in leather helmets.

People thinking Mario would allow that type of offense to be run here.............

in living color 90s GIF

Advertisement
Back