Billboard....

Attachments

• 653926BB-255D-4036-914B-92CCDF656AC6.png
    653926BB-255D-4036-914B-92CCDF656AC6.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 116
Advertisement

Will you tell the Manuel and Jesus I need my hedges about another six inches lower? And I’m not paying any extra either

Advertisement
Nobody. But to be fair nobody really thought it would go up so...

I was about 50/50 on it. Everybody involved with it seemed sincere, but they also seemed kind of gullible at the same time.

I mean people can spend their money how they want, I’m just having fun with it. But in all seriousness, if it was my $8000 I wouldn’t be happy about the bang for the buck.

Think about how many actually get to see this thing. When it’s driving around in traffic, hardly anyone is going to read it or be able to absorb the message because they have to keep their eyes on the road so they’ll glance at it and that’s about it.

At any one time there might be just one or two cars that are looking at it - the cars to the left of it, approximately two cars - two car lengths - and that’s when it is stopped. I mean actually think about the logistics of it. Not that many people are seeing it.

The only way this has an impact is if they park it in front of the Hecht and let it stay there, and then it’s just to annoy people. They’re not gonna create a social media buzz about it. Why would they? Or park it in a television station parking lot.

So I would say so far, zero impact. Let’s see if we get a viral social media buzz about it. Still waiting for that.

Anyone that thinks the billboard is a bad move doesn't know how things work at university athletic departments.
Lol. They don't give two ***** about that truck with a billboard on it. 7k$,. Lol they are making decisions worth millions. Billboard just makes fans look retarded

Advertisement
Lol. They don't give two ***** about that truck with a billboard on it. 7k$,. Lol they are making decisions worth millions. Billboard just makes fans look retarded

Decisions worth millions like paying $4 Million to Temple for the rights to promote the DC from a failed regime.

The only thing “retarded” is how we lead the nation in (a) apathy, (b) lack of accountability and (c) hiring the unemployable.

Decisions worth millions like paying $4 Million to Temple for the rights to promote the DC from a failed regime.

The only thing “retarded” is how we lead the nation in (a) apathy, (b) lack of accountability and (c) hiring the unemployable.
Don't worry. This failed billboard campaign is going to solve all of your issues and you won't have anything to complain about anymore.

Go Canes!!!!

Advertisement
Don't worry. This failed billboard campaign is going to solve all of your issues and you won't have anything to complain about anymore.

Go Canes!!!!

Some questions:

1. Did you donate to the billboard?
2. Do you support the self-inflicted cancer that is Blake James and the BOTs?
3. Why do you end your porsts with “Go Canes!!!!”?

Some questions:

yes to the first two

Still think it’s a bad look after these past few weeks, not to mention an incredible waste of time and money. But, saw it today and would be lying if I said it wasn’t kinda funny.

Attachments

• 8C9E3225-7F06-493C-9780-949CFCB7711A.jpeg
    8C9E3225-7F06-493C-9780-949CFCB7711A.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 133
Advertisement
Some questions:

Some answers.
1) No and I don't buy products from infomercials either.
2) I support the University of Miami. Always have, always will. I also support fighting the disease that is cancer that has personally affected my life and many others. You might want to find another catch phrase to support your narrative. It's not a good look.
3) No self respecting Canes fan would honestly ask that question. Especially someone that has over 21,000 messages on a Miami Hurricanes message board.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Just because it says Fire Blake James, I support this.
Probably should of researched the local BOT homes and business addresses and stuck to some of those areas.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back