Billboard....

Advertisement
It's not about that....

It's that I believe scam artists should be thrown head-first in to an industrial wood chipper.

But you didn’t donate and there is no scam. You have no skin in the game unless you support cancer.

Do you support the self-inflicted cancer that is Blake James and the BOTs? The actual scam is the status quo and how nothing material changed.

But you didn’t donate and there is no scam. You have no skin in the game unless you support cancer.

Do you support the self-inflicted cancer that is Blake James and the BOTs? The actual scam is the status quo and how nothing material changed.

Think about it this way. If someone on my block doesn't mow their lawn, that doesn't affect me. But I'll still say something because it's a bad look for everyone. See I don't want that **** in my presence, just like I don't want petty scammers in my presence. Like a ****roach in a Miami-area parking garage, stomping on it on the way to get your groceries is nothing less than a public service.

There is no scam, that's obvious to everyone except those heavily invested in being right because they ssid it was one.

I'm not read this **** ....
So where is Billboard
Bueno o no bueno?
Where the pics ?

Advertisement
Think about it this way. If someone on my block doesn't mow their lawn, that doesn't affect me. But I'll still say something because it's a bad look for everyone. See I don't want that **** in my presence, just like I don't want petty scammers in my presence. Like a ****roach in a Miami-area parking garage, stomping on it on the way to get your groceries is nothing less than a public service.

Awful analogy. Are you unable to answer my questions?

Here is another one, how is this a bad look for anyone? Where is the real scam?

Please answer the quesrions.

Are there going to be any more pics other than the same three we keep seeing over and over again?

Should be hundreds if that bored driver is actually driving eight hours a day.

Also, any reports of all the social media buzz and regular media buzz that this is creating, other than a couple of dudes with a hundred followers tweeting about it?

No one I know in Miami/Coral Gables has seen the sign or nose anybody who has. Is the sign still being driven around? I works hard four my money and did not donate, just curious.

No one I know in Miami/Coral Gables has seen the sign or nose anybody who has. Is the sign still being driven around? I works hard four my money and did not donate, just curious.
Post an address. We can ask @305_separatist to have him stop by and honk. 3:00 AM good?

Advertisement
Awful analogy. Are you unable to answer my questions?

Here is another one, how is this a bad look for anyone? Where is the real scam?

Please answer the quesrions.

You think I'm going to jump through your ghey little hoops? **** your questions.

The people paid for a billboard and got a lawn truck..... and that's IF they even got that.... since there's absolutely no proof beyond some photoshopped pic at the beginning of the thread.

That's called "bait and switch," which is a scam tactic.

You think I'm going to jump through your ghey little hoops? **** your questions.

The people paid for a billboard and got a lawn truck..... and that's IF they even got that.... since there's absolutely no proof beyond some photoshopped pic at the beginning of the thread.

There was a private conversation amongst the donors that you were not a part of for obvious reasons. We were kept apprised of the situation every step of the way. If the donors, including the guy who dropped a grand on it, don't have any problems, then why would you? You mention your neighbor's lawn as an example. Are you that obnoxious jackass on the HOA that complains about a basketball hoop that gets left out overnight?

Are there going to be any more pics other than the same three we keep seeing over and over again?

Should be hundreds if that bored driver is actually driving eight hours a day.

Also, any reports of all the social media buzz and regular media buzz that this is creating, other than a couple of dudes with a hundred followers tweeting about it?
Go figure. The social media hysteria over Hector throwing an MS Paint generated printout stuck to a clipboard in the back of his lawn maintenance truck hasn’t materialized.

I heard it’s an amphibious lawn truck, and Hector was last seen in the Florida Straits puttering toward Cuba. That’s just an unsubstantiated rumor right now.

Advertisement
There was a private conversation amongst the donors that you were not a part of for obvious reasons. We were kept apprised of the situation every step of the way. If the donors, including the guy who dropped a grand on it, don't have any problems, then why would you? You mention your neighbor's lawn as an example. Are you that obnoxious jackass on the HOA that complains about a basketball hoop that gets left out overnight?

The gofundme was for a billboard.

I don't give a **** if you and a few of your buddies had a meeting. You charged for one thing and you didn't deliver.

By the way, where is the lawn truck now?

I don't give a **** if you and a few of your buddies had a meeting. You charged for one thing and you didn't deliver.

Request a refund. Then change your screen name to Gladys Kravitz.

Ghey hoops? I think you won’t answer because you support cancer and the status quo.

So to review:

1. You didn’t donate.
2. You have no skin in the game.
3. You support cancer and the status quo.
4. You struggle with analogies.
5. There is no scam.
6. The billboard that you had nothing to do with and didn’t donate to is going around.

So again: Why do you care?

Advertisement

And you have no skin in the game. You have no standing to gripe. You just support cancer and the status quo.

Ghey hoops? I think you won’t answer because you support cancer and the status quo.

So to review:

1. You didn’t donate.
2. You have no skin in the game.
3. You support cancer and the status quo.
4. You struggle with analogies.
5. There is no scam.
6. The billboard that you had nothing to do with and didn’t donate to is going around.

So again: Why do you care?

So where is the lawn truck right now?

Wait...I think the driver is my lawn guy.

I think I just saw him and a couple of his guys offloading a riding mower and some trimmers off the lawn truck

41EEAC22-DBA6-4A80-843B-703D63DE7520.jpeg

Here’s a picture I just took...they’re taking their break now (you can see a bit of the truck in the upper left)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back