Billboard....

Advertisement
Lol. We’re eating crow because Manny is making changes again.

Nope. You slurpers are the people who will have to eat crow.
Yes, slurpers are known far and wide for backing messages critical of the administration.

Moron.

If your lawn guy runs this company sure: https://www.mobilebillboardmiami.com/

16 days, 8 hours a day, covering a much wider area than a fixed sign. Definitely not ideal, not what I imagined, but has its own pros. Overall I figured it was more important to get this message out there than just retreat or wait months to get a billboard up that isn't sabotaged. The social media impact should be big regardless.
Social media impact should be big regardless??? Kind of like the Big social media impact that flying a banner that barely anyone saw had ? That kind of big? Dude... You got scammed. You gotts to love it when the scammers get scammed. What comes around. Goes around. They saw you coming, man. You basically paid 8k for 16 days of gas for some dudes handyman business.
You might want to to seek a life coach.

Go Canes!!!!!!!!

I am humbled by the sage financial advice given by non-contributors to the billboard. Their concern is deep and heartfelt. In appreciation let me give back a hearty

FRUCK YOU

Advertisement
Except it did, and I have paperwork to prove it. This thing will be running for over 2 weeks up and down US1 and all around campus.
If given a pen and the important task of writing the proper ending to billboard gate, I don’t know if I would have ever hit on “bored looking guy driving a sign on a pickup truck for 16 days for 8k.”

It’s Tampa. A pirate ship. Worst ball park in the majors. No history. Hello Tampa. But if you love it. God bless ya.
Ball park? Lol that’s at Pete... we have the lightning in Tampa. Pirate ship? Ok... I live walking distance from four great breweries and two restaurants with james beard nominees. Thanks for the heads up.

Advertisement
I am humbled by the sage financial advice given by non-contributors to the billboard. Their concern is deep and heartfelt. In appreciation let me give back a hearty

FRUCK YOU

Those are the same people that support self-inflicted cancer. They will support Blake James and the BOTs at any cost. Those same cancer supporters are content with the status quo:

1. Losing to FIU, LA Tech and GT,
2. A losing season,
3. Our last relevant season was 2003, and
4. Zero ACC titles in football (in over 15 years).

And guess what, there are/were no material changes in athletics as Blake James and the BOTs are still in control.

-

Only a Potato would porst about the concerns for a billboard and the funds for it.

-

For those complaining about the costs and spending the money on this billboard...What does $4,000,000 buy you? The rights to the sequel staring Manny and the tranny *****.

Radio II, “This time we pay ahead of time for our failures”!

or

Radio II, “Who needs to search for a corch”?

or

Radio II, “Two midgets, one shortbus”.

Those are the same people that support self-inflicted cancer. They will support Blake James and the BOTs at any cost. Those same cancer supporters are content with the status quo:

1. Losing to FIU, LA Tech and GT,
2. A losing season,
3. Our last relevant season was 2003, and
4. Zero ACC titles in football (in over 15 years).

And guess what, there are/were no material changes in athletics as Blake James and the BOTs are still in control.

-

Only a Potato would porst about the concerns for a billboard and the funds for it.

-

For those complaining about the costs and spending the money on this billboard...What does $4,000,000 buy you? The rights to the sequel staring Manny and the tranny *****.

Radio II, “This time we pay ahead of time for our failures”!

or

Radio II, “Who needs to search for a corch”?

or

Radio II, “Two midgets, one shortbus”.
Dang....... This cat is triggered. Breathe bro. Take a step back from the keyboard and breathe. Out with the bad.... in with the good... try it again.. out with the bad....ahhhh *** it!!!

Go Canes!!!!!

Dang....... This cat is triggered. Breathe bro. Take a step back from the keyboard and breathe. Out with the bad.... in with the good... try it again.. out with the bad....ahhhh *** it!!!

Go Canes!!!!!

You know people have no lives when they have to post a story about some scammed billboard

Where’s the media coverage of this epic troll ofthe Hecht Center?

Let me guess the university is doing everything they can to put a hush on it!!!

Word on the street is 305 has put together a group of Ice Cream trucks and is going to hit the inner city hard with his new campaign. I was told the Girl Scout stands have abandoned his cause because they had pressure from the Hecht higher ups.

Advertisement

Go Canes!!!!!

Dang...We have a porster!

Triggered? Ha. I just don’t support cancer.

You know people have no lives when they have to post a story about some scammed billboard

Where’s the media coverage of this epic troll ofthe Hecht Center?

Let me guess the university is doing everything they can to put a hush on it!!!

You know people have “no lives” when they support cancer, didn’t contribute anything to the billboard and act like a bunch of potatoes who are worried about a scam.

Advertisement
Are there any more pics? Social media account? I'd love to see more than one photo of this think in front of Hecht

Clouds over greentree is what I heard...

clouds-over-greentree-practice-fields-1000.jpg

Advertisement
Back