Billboard....

Advertisement
Supposedly the new idea is to have the Girlscout Cookie stands hand out flyers in front of Publix.

I think it's a perfect idea!!!

305 Rocks!

I Knew it!!!!! LMFAO
IMG_2AF258632AE8-1.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
OP will contact IIJJB for tips on how to get into “The Game”

OP smart he’s looking to make exponential dollars on the billboard money

Advertisement
I’ve been having fun with this, but by same token giving it time to see if it was actually real.

Although I personally think a billboard like this will have little to no impact, but I wanted to be open minded about it, and I have no problem with people spending their money however they see fit.

Having said that, with every passing hour, and every passing day, and the continuing dead silence from the parties involved, this could turn out to be one of the biggest CIS scams ever. I mean seriously, this would be felony grand larceny. Maybe one of the lawyers that post here can correct my assessment of the crime, indeed if there is a crime.

I’ve been having fun with this, but by same token giving it time to see if it was actually real.

Although I personally think a billboard like this will have little to no impact, but I wanted to be open minded about it, and I have no problem with people spending their money however they see fit.

Having said that, with every passing hour, and every passing day, and the continuing dead silence from the parties involved, this could turn out to be one of the biggest CIS scams ever. I mean seriously, this would be felony grand larceny. Maybe one of the lawyers that post here can correct my assessment of the crime, indeed if there is a crime.

I honestly think that we would never hear from 305_seperatist again if he were really fleecing people. I truly think he is having a hard time getting this done. At some point, though, it might be so far removed from the original concept, some may have preferred a refund. However, it's not my money and if they aren't complaining, the ball is in their court.

Advertisement
Back