Billboard update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider you an agitating troll who told an outright lie, got called on it and won’t own up to it like a stand up guy would. You owe @NicKane an apology.
Do you all know who Ernest T Bass was. A crazy idiot redneck on the Andy Griffith show.

1578688434400.png

Advertisement
Yes. Because the OOOOONLY reason that the Board of Trustees would retain Blake James while hiring Alonzo Highsmith is because they got confused by a message on a billboard.

"Oooooh, we didn't fire Blake James because the billboard said HIRE ALONZO HIGHSMITH." Yeah, that's exactly how it's going to happen. Because we "left it up to chance that James stays on in some capacity."

What? The trustees who want Zo right now told Barry Jackson last week that James would stay on because they think he is some sort of great fundraiser and the other sports are doing well.

Its not out of the realm of possibility that Blake would get a pass in that scenario.

Speaking of foresight, if the billboard was in a prime location (like near campus), just imagine how many people would take selfies and **** in front of it and upload it to social media. **** would go viral. I don't foresee that kind of reaction in a more desolate part of town. The edgier and forthcoming the message, the more passerbys will get excited by it and post (makes 305's job more difficult).

I think it's too early to determine location vs message until we know what would be approved by the billboard company. @305_separatist , I hope your salesman has his manager's patience and ear so we can escalate some brinkmanship on edgier and edgier messages. Godspeed

In my mind the goal for the billboard is 1. Turning the heat on Blake and 2. Calling the BOT out. Current message does this. Seeing if we can get the prime location and at least keep 2 so we can at least decide based on location vs messaging. If we can’t keep 1 OR 2 there’s no point and it has to be a different location. Will have to rely on local reporting and social media to make it known to those at UM unfortunately.

I consider you an agitating troll who told an outright lie, got called on it and won’t own up to it like a stand up guy would. You owe @NicKane an apology.

Do you agree he babbles like an idiot when he disagrees with people and calls them ***, autistic and has lied about berating a ticket officer who asked him to renew season tickets and showing up to that protest that was suppose to happen?

You don’t even have to answer the first question but the last two should be simple

Advertisement
In my mind the goal for the billboard is 1. Turning the heat on Blake and 2. Calling the BOT out. Current message does this. Seeing if we can get the prime location and at least keep 2 so we can at least decide based on location vs messaging. If we can’t keep 1 OR 2 there’s no point and it has to be a different location. Will have to rely on local reporting and social media to make it known to those at UM unfortunately.

is there any idea on timing of when it will be up?

Get the "Hire Alonzo Highsmith" billboard up near UM, and then let good tech people Photoshop it to say "Fire Blake James".

Do you agree he babbles like an idiot when he disagrees with people and calls them ***, autistic and has lied about berating a ticket officer who asked him to renew season tickets and showing up to that protest that was suppose to happen?

You don’t even have to answer the first question but the last two should be simple
Yes he calls people names. That’s a fact on here. I don’t know anything about the ticket officer or the parade, the latter of which I paid no attention to as that’s just not my thing.

And to be clear, I’m not endorsing or down talking banners and signs. I’m just watching Ernie the windbag lie about a factual event that he knows occurred. For all any of you know, I detest banners. But that’s irrelevant. What’s relevant is that Ernie is outright lying and deflecting.

I told you all. 7k would not be enough and now poor 305_seperatist can’t find a billboard for $7k. It used to be half as much. $3.5k! Then $7k! Now 11k! Next 14k! Soon it will be $24k!

Advertisement
Yes he calls people names. That’s a fact on here. I don’t know anything about the ticket officer or the parade, the latter of which I paid no attention to as that’s just not my thing.

And to be clear, I’m not endorsing or down talking banners and signs. I’m just watching Ernie the windbag lie about a factual event that he knows occurred. For all any of you know, I detest banners. But that’s irrelevant. What’s relevant is that Ernie is outright lying and deflecting.

Fair enough

Advertisement

Who lied sport? Not me, I told that ticket officer to take my renewal and shove it where the sun don’t SHINE! Now go grab your SHINE box and polish your old man @Earnest T. Bass shoes! Lol because you two are definitely two peas in a pod. 😂 the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree huh sport? Lmao

Last edited:
Who lied sport? Not me, I told that ticket officer to take my renewal and shove it where the sun don’t SHINE! Now go grab your SHINE box and polish your old man @Earnest T. Bass shoes! Lol because you two are definitely two peas in a pod. 😂 the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree huh sport? Lmao

You were offered $200 to show a phone record and you couldn't produce it, what idiot wouldn't take $200 free dollars on something that would take 1 minute.

You also never showed up to the "protest" that was suppose to happen

It's ok buddy, I understand it is hard making friends in the real world so you have to resort to making them online. I wouldn't be surprised if you were on the show Catfish.

You were offered $200 to show a phone record and you couldn't produce it, what idiot wouldn't take $200 free dollars on something that would take 1 minute.

You also never showed up to the "protest" that was suppose to happen

It's ok buddy, I understand it is hard making friends in the real world so you have to resort to making them online. I wouldn't be surprised if you were on the show Catfish.
What do I need your slurping, bootlicking, Strawley ****** dooshing money for sport?! I got plenty of my own, enough to fly a banner every game for the rest of my life and you’ll see one of those banners game one against temple. Oh and I drove past the intersection where the protest meeting place was at around 5pm and no one was there, so why the Fvck am I gonna waste my time with that loser? Lol now go grab your shine box and shine up your boss Strawleys dirty hippie muff! 😂🤣 oh and next time the ticket office calls to renew my season tickets I’ll let them know that I have a new person added to the list of people that have to be fired from the Hecht before they get another dime from me. The list now includes Tranny ******* Blake, manure Diaz and HurricaneCuck, oh I meant hauk, sorry sport! Lmfao

Advertisement
What do I need your slurping, bootlicking, Strawley ****** dooshing money for sport?! I got plenty of my own, enough to fly a banner every game for the rest of my life and you’ll see one of those banners game one against temple. Oh and I drove past the intersection where the protest meeting place was at around 5pm and no one was there, so why the Fvck am I gonna waste my time with that loser? Lol now go grab your shine box and shine up your boss Strawleys dirty hippie muff! 😂🤣 oh and next time the ticket office calls to renew my season tickets I’ll let them know that I have a new person added to the list of people that have to be fired from the Hecht before they get another dime from me. The list now includes Tranny ******* Blake, manure Diaz and HurricaneCuck, oh I meant hauk, sorry sport! Lmfao

Can fly banner every game

Begs people for money on a Gofund me that takes week to accomplish

I always consider the source, thus I don't give one **** what you consider me to be. You're small change and demonstrated you have no code.

Today, you defended NicKane, and proudly called him your friend, who regularly spews homophobic hate, disparages the Autistic, amongst other despicable and foul epithets. He thinks people suffering with Autism is funny, you know, the guy who you proudly claimed to be your friend. And you have read most all of "your friend's" posts, so you can't at a later date claim you were not aware of the above.

You are a chameleon and play to your HERD audience on this message board. You know if you attack and deride the coaches and kids you will be applauded and lauded on this message board, which is something you've never had in your day-to-day life.

Below, I have posted the words of a parent who is raising an Autistic child. For most this is a heart wrenching read, but I suspect that you and “your friend” will get a good laugh out of this mother’s pain:

“Through the blur of tears, I wondered if I was alone or if other parents felt the same way I did - that everything involving our children was searingly painful. The emotions, whether they were joy, sorrow, love or pride, were so deep and sharp that in the end they left you raw, exposed and yes, in unspeakable pain. The human heart was not designed to beat outside the human body and yet, each Autistic child represented just that - a parent's broken heart bared, beating forever outside its chest.” ~The parent of an Autistic child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back