Billboard update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gives a **** where it is as long as

A. It's in Miami.
B. It's in a highly visable location
C. It says to replace, remove, fire...whatever, Blake James.

Some of you gimps just like to whine, troll, and throw shade. Don't take your eye of the prize, the attention it will draw, and that fact that that ball-less sack of **** James will hear about it, and then the billboard will still stay up for a whole month.

Mofos said banners were a waste of money, criticized what they said, etc.. Right up until it became a major story and shamed the University into making a change.

Advertisement
Let’s see the banner for Butch flew.....nothing happened
Banners flew for Golden a whole 1.5 years before he got fired, so essentially it accomplished nothing. On field **** results fused his firing
A banner this year flew....nothing happened and really the media tweeted it for a day and wasn’t spoken about again
This billboard will again affect nothing

You know what will affect things? More on **** field performances

Whatever your opinions on the billboard or banner, I don’t care, but how was his banner fake when it was reported and tweeted out by Manny Navarro?

I mean fair is fair, be accurate.

And why do you care so much about it to come in here and go post-ballistic??? Whether you agree with their methods or not, the underlying cause is the abortion of a program we’ve had. How do you not at least understand why fans would be fed up?

Never mind. You understand. You’re just in here to troll and agitate these guys.

When you start defending NicKane, it tells me somewhere along the line you safely tucked away your once impeccable integrity into a safety deposit box. You have read the vile things he has posted about anyone that takes even one step out of line with his ceaseless hate rants? I remember a time when had someone used Autism countless times, or even once, as a way to belittle and attack others you would have been all over them. Additionally, he makes homophobic slurs on a regular basis, yet, here again, your silence is deafening. When you get in bed with a dog, you too will have fleas.

And, why is it "trolling and agitating" when I share a differing view from you and your HERD brothers, and when I am attacked, which is non-stop, I respond in kind. Yet, you believe that you and the other haters are the good guys, you wear the white hats. YOU ARE NOT!

I continue to ask you and your Herd brethren to supply a list of the benefits to Miami's football program your actions have generated. In other words, how has your non-stop criticisms/hate over the past 15-years improved the program? I can tell you the most critical impact your efforts have had...you have all but destroyed recruiting and at the same time enriched our competitors. Now, you can deny that, but if you do, you're only lying to yourself.

When you start defending NicKane, it tells me somewhere along the line you safely tucked away your once impeccable integrity into a safety deposit box. You have read the vile things he has posted about anyone that takes even one step out of line with his ceaseless hate rants? I remember a time when had someone used Autism countless times, or even once, as a way to belittle and attack others you would have been all over them. Additionally, he makes homophobic slurs on a regular basis, yet, here again, your silence is deafening. When you get in bed with a dog, you too will have fleas.

And, why is it "trolling and agitating" when I share a differing view from you and your HERD brothers, and when I am attacked, which is non-stop, I respond in kind. Yet, you believe that you and the other haters are the good guys, you wear the white hats. YOU ARE NOT!

I continue to ask you and your Herd brethren to supply a list of the benefits to Miami's football program your actions have generated. In other words, how has your non-stop criticisms/hate over the past 15-years improved the program? I can tell you the most critical impact your efforts have had...you have all but destroyed recruiting and at the same time enriched our competitors. Now, you can deny that, but if you do, you're only lying to yourself.
It’s not about defending @NicKane though I like Nick and consider him a friend on here. His insults aren’t on a level of that guy taking shots at people with disabilities but keep deflecting. The issue isn’t Nick calling straight people maricones.

It’s about you characterizing his banner as photo-shopped and therefore fake and that’s just inaccurate and you know it’s inaccurate yet you are still repeating it. His banner flew with the words on it as depicted in the photo and as confirmed by Manny Navarro.

Acknowledging that the banner flew doesn’t = agreeing with it, defending it, getting in bed with it. In fact, I’ve stayed out of these things due to my own personal relationships. But fair is fair. You lessen your credibility when you refuse to acknowledge simple facts.

In your last 2 posts to me you’ve taken shots at my credibility, my intelligence and my maturity. Whatever.

Do you acknowledge that Nick’s banner flew with the words as depicted in the photo?

Advertisement
What about “Replace Blake James? Or “Replace Miami’s Athletic Director”

It’s not about defending @NicKane though I like Nick and consider him a friend on here. His insults aren’t on a level of that guy taking shots at people with disabilities but keep deflecting. The issue isn’t Nick calling straight people maricones.

It’s about you characterizing his banner as photo-shopped and therefore fake and that’s just inaccurate and you know it’s inaccurate yet you are still repeating it. His banner flew with the words on it as depicted in the photo and as confirmed by Manny Navarro.

Acknowledging that the banner flew doesn’t = agreeing with it, defending it, getting in bed with it. In fact, I’ve stayed out of these things due to my own personal relationships. But fair is fair. You lessen your credibility when you refuse to acknowledge simple facts.

In your last 2 posts to me you’ve taken shots at my credibility, my intelligence and my maturity. Whatever.

Do you acknowledge that Nick’s banner flew with the words as depicted in the photo?
I stopped reading after your first sentence because it said all that needed to be said. I now realize your earlier persona was a well-honed act. Admittedly, you had me fooled...it won't happen again.

Oooooo. You're so edgy.
And quit with the lmao childish shtick. You know you're not laughing your *** off. Not only are you dumb but you're living a lie. And if you think that was that funny then you're more pathetic than I thought you were. Bless your heart.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

RVACane considers him a friend, which tells you of the quality that makes up the HERD.

Advertisement
Whatever your opinions on the billboard or banner, I don’t care, but how was his banner fake when it was reported and tweeted out by Manny Navarro?

I mean fair is fair, be accurate.

And why do you care so much about it to come in here and go post-ballistic??? Whether you agree with their methods or not, the underlying cause is the abortion of a program we’ve had. How do you not at least understand why fans would be fed up?

Never mind. You understand. You’re just in here to troll and agitate these guys.
Haha @Earnest T. Bass is Rainman RVA, there’s no reasoning with him my friend because just like In the movie he can’t even tell you approximately what a candy bar costs. Lol plus he’s on here babbling “photoshop, photoshop, photoshop” just like in the movie when he’s babbling “5 minutes to Wapner, 4 minutes to Wapner, 3 minutes to Wapner!” Smh the dude is mentally handicapped and I’m starting to feel a little sorry for him as he babbles incoherently on here In every thread. I’m mean look at how he acts below when people call out his incoherent nonsense. 😂🤣

Last edited:
Advertisement
No one is more convinced of the importance of location than me. Absolutely no one. But I’m the one who talked to them and the tone and implications were clear, tweaking it in a minor way probably won’t clear it. They’re set on not angering the university. I’ll propose said slight tweak, by eliminating “fire Blake James” and substituting “fix the problem” and changing nothing else. We’ll see what they say so there’s a concrete answer.
Don’t cave in the message here 305, the fire Blake James part is one of the most if not the most important part. Regardless of where we put it it will get exposure because all the posters on here who have social media will be tweeting and posting it everywhere tagging UM, UM football and all the media members done here. Blake hames deserves to be fired for how this program has performed under his watch. We can’t bend on that. Put it by the airport or stadium and if the message absolutely has to be changed because it has to be on US1 then replace with Alonzo Highsmith for AD. That message still carries the original message within it because for Alonzo to be AD then James would have to be fired. 👍

Don’t cave in the message here 305, the fire Blake James part is one of the most if not the most important part. Regardless of where we put it it will get exposure because all the posters on here who have social media will be tweeting and posting it everywhere tagging UM, UM football and all the media members done here. Blake hames deserves to be fired for how this program has performed under his watch. We can’t bend on that. Put it by the airport or stadium and if the message absolutely has to be changed because it has to be on US1 then replace with Alonzo Highsmith for AD. That message still carries the original message within it because for Alonzo to be AD then James would have to be fired. 👍

This

If we say just “Hire Highsmith”, then you’re leaving it up to chance that James stays on in some capacity. We need him gone from every sport

It isn’t just about football

This

If we say just “Hire Highsmith”, then you’re leaving it up to chance that James stays on in some capacity. We need him gone from every sport

It isn’t just about football

Yes. Because the OOOOONLY reason that the Board of Trustees would retain Blake James while hiring Alonzo Highsmith is because they got confused by a message on a billboard.

"Oooooh, we didn't fire Blake James because the billboard said HIRE ALONZO HIGHSMITH." Yeah, that's exactly how it's going to happen. Because we "left it up to chance that James stays on in some capacity."

Advertisement

Here goes RainMan again babbling about “hurting recruting, hurting recruiting, hurting recruiting” just like he babbles “photoshop, photoshop, photoshop” to any of the countless banner pics. When the billboard goes up he’ll fuse the two together and start babbling “hurtcrutingshop, hurtcrutingshop over and over again. Seriously somebody needs to take these senile ******** phone away In the nursing home! 😂 doesn’t your family love you Earnest, I don’t think they’d like seeing you make a fool out of yourself on here like you made a fool out of yourself the last time someone didn’t let you watch Judge Wapner and the people’s court on tv. Lmao

Last edited:
I stopped reading after your first sentence because it said all that needed to be said. I now realize your earlier persona was a well-honed act. Admittedly, you had me fooled...it won't happen again.
Nice deflection and excuse to avoid answering the question you know you lied about. I’m not letting it go.

Do you admit that @NicKane ’s banner flew with the words set forth in the picture he provided, as confirmed by Manny Navarro?

Oooooo. You're so edgy.
And quit with the lmao childish shtick. You know you're not laughing your *** off. Not only are you dumb but you're living a lie. And if you think that was that funny then you're more pathetic than I thought you were. Bless your heart.

Go Canes!!!!!!!
LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back