Bill Belichick

He waisted Dan ****** Marino, one (if not the) best pure passer EVER. Sit this one out.
Shula went to Super Bowls in three separate decades with the following QBs leading his teams:

Earl Morrall (Colts)
Bob Griese (Dolphins)
Earl Morrall (Dolphins)
David Woodley/Don Strock (Dolphins)
Dan Marino (Dolphins)

Bill Belichick went to Super Bows with 1 Quarterback: Tom Brady. Before and after Brady, Belichick is a sub .500 head coach with zero Super Bowls.

Do the math.

Advertisement
Shula went to Super Bowls in three separate decades with the following QBs leading his teams:

Earl Morrall (Colts)
Bob Griese (Dolphins)
Earl Morrall (Dolphins)
David Woodley/Don Strock (Dolphins)
Dan Marino (Dolphins)

Bill Belichick went to Super Bows with 1 Quarterback: Tom Brady. Before and after Brady, Belichick is a sub .500 head coach with zero Super Bowls.

Do the math.
And who coached Tom Brady? Jesus Christ? The first 3 of the 6 SB wins are defense-driven teams btw.

You can’t separate the two. On this site Dolphins fans called Brady a fraud everytime, now you bashing BB and Brady is the only reason they won.

Accept the greatness of the two GOAT and move on, salty fan.

Last edited:
And who coached Tom Brady? ******* The first 3 of the 6 SB wins are defense-driven teams btw.

You can’t separate the two. On this site Dolphins fans called Brady a fraud everytime, now you bashing BB and Brady is the only reason they won.

Which one of us is salty?

Advertisement
Bill is the greatest coach of all time, but one of the worst GMs of recent memory. That’s where he lost over the past handful of years. He took Cassel and won 10 games with him as a starting qb finishing 11-5 in 2008. Stop with that.

And who coached Tom Brady? Jesus Christ? The first 3 of the 6 SB wins are defense-driven teams btw.

Brady also won a Super Bowl with the Bucs. bill hasn't won anything without tom as his QB.

Respectfully, so does your subjective assessment of his recent draft classes make him a bad head coach?

Bills been to more super bowls (9) than the dolphins have won playoff games (0) since 2001.

2023 draft class was pretty **** good

My assesment of his bad drafts made him be an unemployed coach.

I know the guy that left him won a Championship right away else where.

Hes a great coach, good at cheating, had a nice system of development, had the GOAT qb. Once what happened after the first comma, and the last comma left..he was fired.

The best pick was in the 6th round. Like i stated hes good to find a mid rounder i guess...who else was good int he draft that made it pretty **** good?.

Bill is the greatest coach of all time, but one of the worst GMs of recent memory. That’s where he lost over the past handful of years. He took Cassel and won 10 games with him as a starting qb finishing 11-5 in 2008. Stop with that.
Stop with what?

Tony Sparano’s Dolphins won the AFC East in 2008, not the Matt Cassel-led Patriots.

Advertisement
He was 41-55 BB (before Brady)
He was 29-38 AB (after Brady)

Tom Brady went to Tampa bay and immediately made them a Suoerbowl team.

If people don’t see the direct correlation here I don’t know what to tell them.
Tampa was a stacked team patriots talent and bad drafting caught up to them in brady last years

Brady knew that window was closed and went to a team with two 1k receivers,a very good oline, brought gronk & AB and they had a top dline and overall defense lol

They were mid the year before because winston threw like 30 picks, something brady probably didn’t do in years combined lol. This wasn’t just some terrible team he went to, **** mostly the same core there now just made the playoffs with baker mayfield

This brady belichick **** is just some of the dumbest football talk u will see lol. No **** he had a bad record without brady in CLEVELAND and a good one with the goat qb WHO HE DRAFTED AND DEVELOPED UNDER HIM lol.

We all watched the patriots literally make manning,rivers,big ben,and other top or hof caliber qbs at the time look silly but people really go on and say it was all brady lol since when has football ever worked like that. These mfs had a top defense **** near every year, even this year they had one with the worst offense lmao.

Both are the goat at what they do and thats why they had the greatest dynasty every in football…Now im back to hating both lol

Last edited:
Stop with what?

Tony Sparano’s Dolphins won the AFC East in 2008, not the Matt Cassel-led Patriots.
Are you tryna bring dolphins relevancy into this? I don’t get it.

Pats and Dolphins had the same record that year, they just happened to have the tie breaker. Pretty sure dolphins haven’t won a division title since lol

Advertisement
Are you tryna bring dolphins relevancy into this? I don’t get it.

Pats and Dolphins had the same record that year, they just happened to have the tie breaker. Pretty sure dolphins haven’t won a division title since lol
It’s relevant because Belichick couldn’t beat Tony Sparano for the AFC East title without Brady. He hasn’t won anything as a HC without Brady.

I always thought he was a really good DC, though, if that makes you feel better.

🤷‍♂️

Just read where Bill’s son is going to be joining Fisch in Washington and taking over as the DC for the Huskies. I think it’s a good hire for them, but I’m actually surprised he’s willing to try out the college game. Is he going to want to bother with recruiting though? That’s the only question I have.

Advertisement
Tampa was a stacked team patriots talent and bad drafting caught up to them in brady last years

Brady knew that window was closed and went to a team with two 1k receivers,a very good oline, brought gronk & AB and they had a top dline and overall defense lol

They were mid the year before because winston threw like 30 picks, something brady probably didn’t do in years combined lol. This wasn’t just some terrible team he went to, **** mostly the same core there now just made the playoffs with baker mayfield

This brady belichick **** is just some of the dumbest football talk u will see lol. No **** he had a bad record without brady in CLEVELAND and a good one with the goat qb WHO HE DRAFTED AND DEVELOPED UNDER HIM lol.

We all watched the patriots literally make manning,rivers,big ben,and other top or hof caliber qbs at the time look silly but people really go on and say it was all brady lol since when has football ever worked like that. These mfs had a top defense **** near every year, even this year they had one with the worst offense lmao.

Both are the goat at what they do and thats why they had the greatest dynasty every in football…Now im back to hating both lol
Can't agree that Tampa elevated Brady. Tampa hadn't been to the playoffs in 12 years before Brady got there. He won a Super Bowl immediately.

On the other hand, Cleveland had been to the playoffs 5 of the 6 years prior to Belichick. The sixth year was a disaster so they hired Belichick. He had losing seasons 4 out of the next 5 years, with one Wild Card appearance sprinkled in. He lost that game.

The thing that gets me is Belichick's failure with Drew Bledsoe. In 2001, Bledsoe was the highest-paid player in the entire league. Belichick went 5-11 with him and then started 0-2 with him the next year. Brady took over, they won a title immediately, Bledsoe left to the Bills (made a Pro Bowl) and the rest is history.

Can't agree that Tampa elevated Brady. Tampa hadn't been to the playoffs in 12 years before Brady got there. He won a Super Bowl immediately.

On the other hand, Cleveland had been to the playoffs 5 of the 6 years prior to Belichick. The sixth year was a disaster so they hired Belichick. He had losing seasons 4 out of the next 5 years, with one Wild Card appearance sprinkled in. He lost that game.

The thing that gets me is Belichick's failure with Drew Bledsoe. In 2001, Bledsoe was the highest-paid player in the entire league. Belichick went 5-11 with him and then started 0-2 with him the next year. Brady took over, they won a title immediately, Bledsoe left to the Bills (made a Pro Bowl) and the rest is history.
dont hit them with these facts man...

Were in the same division see enough to know enough

Yeah, the Bucs were already basically a Super Bowl team before Brady got there. Captain Crablegs just threw too many interceptions, that’s all. They just needed a QB who wouldn’t throw so many picks, so they brought in Brady. Then they managed to drag ol’ Tom across the finish line and win the Super Bowl in spite of his limitations.

LOL.

Advertisement
Back