Bill Belichick

Advertisement
Advertisement
"leaving"

Kenan Thompson Lol GIF by Saturday Night Live

more like ...

Season 3 Leave GIF by Martin

Advertisement
Bellichick, Saban & Carroll all out in basically 24 hours.

It’s weird to wake up and realize you’re officially old.
The Apocalypse is upon us!

The End Times are Nigh!!!!

Mario to Bama....Kiffin to Miami...

The Lord is working in mysterious ways....

🤣🤣🤣🤣

"leaving"

Kenan Thompson Lol GIF by Saturday Night Live

more like ...

Season 3 Leave GIF by Martin
Nah, it's a mutual agreement. Bill doesn't get his contract paid out and Kraft agrees to not a seek a trade. I'm sure Bill told Kraft what needs to happen and then said "I'm not the guy for this anymore".

I have a feeling where he is going. The owner wanted his mentor a long time ago.

He's pretty bad at drafting
Depends on the position and round. He can't draft and evaluate receivers. He drafted numerous O-Linemen late that played extremely well. His track record of DBs in later rounds is better compared to higher rounds.

It's weird. Dude can evaluate on defense like tomorrow, but on offense, it's the second coming of Ray Charles.

IMO he should transition to an NFL front office as a GM. Kind of unprecedented but he’s been a GM for the past two decades so not like he’d be in uncharted waters
The reason he’s no longer the head coach of the patriots is because he’s been terrible as a GM the past 5-7 years. His draft record is scary terrible recently.

He’s still a top 3 coach

Advertisement
The reason he’s no longer the head coach of the patriots is because he’s been terrible as a GM the past 5-7 years. His draft record is scary terrible recently.

He’s still a top 3 coach

Does a Top 3 coach bring in Matt Patricia to run the offense or is that a sign of someone wed to the "Patriot Way" above all else?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back