Bill Belichick

Can't agree that Tampa elevated Brady. Tampa hadn't been to the playoffs in 12 years before Brady got there. He won a Super Bowl immediately.

On the other hand, Cleveland had been to the playoffs 5 of the 6 years prior to Belichick. The sixth year was a disaster so they hired Belichick. He had losing seasons 4 out of the next 5 years, with one Wild Card appearance sprinkled in. He lost that game.

The thing that gets me is Belichick's failure with Drew Bledsoe. In 2001, Bledsoe was the highest-paid player in the entire league. Belichick went 5-11 with him and then started 0-2 with him the next year. Brady took over, they won a title immediately, Bledsoe left to the Bills (made a Pro Bowl) and the rest is history.
Tampa had a stacked roster, winston threw for 5k yards bro lmao they had TWO 1k receivers with a good oline and he brought AB and gronk with him lol thats why he went there what they did in the past is irrelevant to what they had on that roster

I never said they elevated brady, he is the goat but that team just needed stability at the qb position and he gave them that AND more obviously.

Also go look at brady game log in the first playoffs and get back to me. He was a game manager for most of that early dynasty..again both are goats i have no idea why people put them two against each other when we literally saw how much both benefited from each other. I remember vividly belichick defenses making peyton look like a toddler in the playoffs you all will never convince me that was all brady lmao football is 3 phases and patriots had great defenses and special teams consistently

Football isn’t as easy as u replace the goat qb with a rookie who bill took to the playoffs btw and the success just continues on the same rate.

Advertisement
Also in that bucs playoff run with brady their defense played LIGHTS OUT but yea its just brady lol

He threw THREE CONSECUTIVE PICKS vs the packers in the championship game and the packers didn’t score a point lmao

I don’t think the saints crossed their 50 the entire 2nd half of the divisional game until the forced a turnover if im not mistakened. Yall gotta stop with the qb agendas man football isn’t that simple, u dont win on your own in football and u **** sure dont have a dynasty like the pats unless u have one of the greatest coaches

Every dynasty comes to an end and I don’t remember one that ended in good terms, people that are doubting Belichick right now either have a PTSD from years of beating and winning Super Bowls or do not count the fact the game, at 70 years old, has surpassed him. Which is perfectly natural.

Dolphins fans, above all, should have the grace to shut the **** up imho. You’ll never reach that success in your lifetime (nobody will).

For the record: I don’t have a horse in here since I do not support any NFL team.

17-0

Advertisement
And despite all of Belichick's genius, mumbles will be in the broadcast booth regaling viewers with his vibrant personality while guys we've never heard of got the open NFL head coaching jobs.

Advertisement
Back