Bill Belichick

Since 2012 he drafted one all-pro. Gunner Olszewski. I'd say no.
It is kinda weird how he’s basically had three phases at New England

1) Incredible with Brady where everything worked

2) Mediocre with Brady where everything mostly worked

3) Terrible in Life after Brady where nothing worked.

Advertisement
It is kinda weird how he’s basically had three phases at New England

1) Incredible with Brady where everything worked

2) Mediocre with Brady where everything mostly worked

3) Terrible in Life after Brady where nothing worked.
First phase would be mediocre before Bledsoe got hurt.

On behalf of Phins fans everywhere:

basketball wives goodbye GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Thanks for all the memories coach. Some of the best of my life as a sports fan. That said, it was time. He wasn't willing to relinquish GM responsibilities despite being absolutely atrocious as a drafter/personnel guy. Now just hope we spring for a younger more offensive minded coach. Have a feeling Mayo or Vrabel will be the first calls and we're going to be stuck running bro ball for another 10 years :cry:

My sauces tell me, Bill Belichick, Pete Carroll & Nick Saban are all getting hired as Analysts on Mario's staff...

Should happen sometime between now & never.

#StayTuned
I think Saban sits at home for a year then gets bored. Maybe after another .500 season the Hurricanes BOT are ready to try forreal. Do not @ me with logic.

Advertisement
I think Saban sits at home for a year then gets bored. Maybe after another .500 season the Hurricanes BOT are ready to try forreal. Do not @ me with logic.
First sentence I can actually imagine happening.

Always have to think about Vince Lombardi in that instance.

I blame Kraft for not stepping in sooner. Between their horrendous draft picks and free agency moves, or lack thereof, their roster is in complete shambles right now.

Advertisement
Gonna be a wild 2-3 months.... All the NFL jobs open... Bama open, probably Michigan next..... Does Lane jump at one of the NFL jobs or upgrade to bama or Michigan??? really hoping our War Room opens things back up to a ton of potential portal movement... They NEED to get a little cut throat and start pushing jags out, to possibly pounce on things here...

Advertisement
I’d say drafting wide receivers he was terrible. He was ok elsewhere.

Bill Belichick Binoculars GIF by Barstool Sports
Because of Brady, he didnt have to draft star receivers or pay them big. He had the luxury of using those assets up front and on defense.

Advertisement
Back