Biggest Recruiting Misses?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Amari Cooper is the biggest one because he started an entire culture of elite south Florida wide receivers going to bama and being first rounders. Ridley jeudy and now brooks. Just my opinion but I think that miss has the biggest impact long term
this ... kids gotta see it and amari showed it, he went got drafted and then it's been off to the races ...
cook was another one ... i don't think anyone knew he would become what he became

Advertisement
Dalvin Cook. He was the reason FSU beat its in-state rivals for three straight seasons.

People don't think 1 guy makes a difference but look at the list I posted. We get get 4-5 of those guys (Dalvin, Teddy B, PJ, Amari) and we will be talking many more wins.

For me it's the local stars who potentially could have put us over the top and back on track. Teddy Bridgewater, Amari Cooper, Jerry Jeudy, Sony Michel. I think the first 3 really could have opened up eyes locally for 5 star kids.calvin

For me it's the local stars who potentially could have put us over the top and back on track. Teddy Bridgewater, Amari Cooper, Jerry Jeudy, Sony Michel. I think the first 3 really could have opened up eyes locally for 5 star kids.
calvin ridley also

Advertisement
I’d say Cook based on how badly he killed us. The negative is we probably would’ve had Golden around a few years longer. Bridgewater is up there too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back