Biggest Recruiting Misses?

We need camp szn & June recruiting to get here already. Between the weekly “recruiting sucks not just now but for the last decade too” threads & gooner throwing ***** on the wall in every other thread, this place is more insufferable than a mental asylum right now.
Solid 10th poRst :pgdead:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good lists. I will add Skai Moore and Fabian Moreau, two Broward guys still in the league. Even if Miami still missed on Cook, there were still so many other guys he failed to recruit from that 2012-2016 period that could have changed the direction our program if they were all at Miami together. Fabian Moreau, Skai Moore, Carlton Davis, Isaiah Mckenzie, Denver Kirkland, etc.

Thanks chief. Maybe if you hit 4,000 messages by next week, D$ can send you an “outstanding participation” trophy & rename this place “GoonerInSight” in your honor.
I like it, but D$ has more pressing duties

So I'd venture to say there are 2 different misses. The first is a player we were on and tried like **** to sign, but he chose a different school. The second, and more egregious, is a player (especially from the local area) that we did not offer despite wanting to come to Miami, then succeeded at the school they chose. For me:

Scenario 1 - Dalvin Cook
Scenario 2 - Soooo many, but I still have not gotten over Randy not offering Ricardo Allen.

Advertisement
So I'd venture to say there are 2 different misses. The first is a player we were on and tried like **** to sign, but he chose a different school. The second, and more egregious, is a player (especially from the local area) that we did not offer despite wanting to come to Miami, then succeeded at the school they chose. For me:

Scenario 1 - Dalvin Cook
Scenario 2 - Soooo many, but I still have not gotten over Randy not offering Ricardo Allen.
NO SHORT CORNERS, uggggggg, I had forgotten about RA

Advertisement
Bridgewater
Cooper
Cook

We all hate him and his family now, and for good reason, but Quincy Wilson was a huge black eye that costed us multiple other impact guys down the road.
Could've had Wilson and Lammons in the same class by offering Quincy. That inaction led to Ryan Mayes and Dennis Turner

Advertisement
Back