Biggest POS in sofla

M3N

Senior
Why would Brett Goetz be at an NIL meeting with OSU and JS?

Biggest scumbag down here leaching off kids.

The cards are constantly stacked against us when we are recruiting top kids from here.
8494E339-B95C-4EAF-B3DE-B186E0C50876.png
C469BEF8-132E-4F90-B4D4-21361F48465B.png

Advertisement
You couldn't cast these characters better even if you hired the best Hollywood agency to do so.

The founder of a 7-on-7 program.....that is also a "financial planner".... that lives in Plantation.....and is a graduate of UiF

Only thing missing (and perhaps I just missed it over the years) would be kids living at his house.

Advertisement
That 247 HIT PIECE right before NSD should tell you alot. They made it seem like Smith was going to Ohio State ONLY because of development not making NIL, and Miami was offering him the world with NIL.

What a friggin joke. Is 247 on the payroll for Ryan Day? Had former players, fans, tweeting about Miami. Michigan cant beat beta boy enough for me.,

Blame the parents

Edited to add: based on comments below, I'm not blaming Jeremiah Smith's parents specifically...

more specifically this was a general comment over somebody like Brett Goetz becoming a handler and major influence/preying on any kids that come through SFE. It can only happen if the parents let it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
ALOT of projecting in this thread. Some of yall showing your colors to.

This is pretty simple.......

Goetz is there because:
1: He is SFE owner
2: JJ Smith's uncle.......who is Geno Smith. Is also in the picture. So is JJ's dad.
3.Geno Smith jr..JJ's first cousin was a SFE member.
4.Geno Smith sr is a member of the SFE staff (Goetz) and has been since his son was in high school over 15 years ago.
5.JJ Smith has been a part of SFE since he was like 10.

Geno Smith has made more than 10 million in career earnings just off of football...he was roc nation and made some cake off endorsements as well.
This one is more of an estbalished relationship...and we have ppl calling mans parents broke etc.

Cardale Jones is a b*tch and we definately had OSU rasstled in the last 2 recruiting cycles and they appear afraid of us. Just like Innis i never thought he would come here because all of the above...our offense being perceived as sh*tty..and them having the best wr in college heading to the draft.

I personally if i was Mario would continue to head after their recruits and sell big NIL to them...not for nothing it just ups how much they have to spend which clearly they dont want to do to much with the Cardale Jones crying on line and the hit pieces in articles.

Last edited:
Advertisement
ALOT of projecting in this thread. Some of yall showing your colors to.

This is pretty simple.......

Goetz is there because:
1: He is SFE owner
2: JJ Smith's uncle.......who is Geno Smith. Is also in the picture. So is JJ's dad.
3.Geno Smith jr..JJ's first cousin was a SFE member.
4.Geno Smith sr is a member of the SFE staff (Goetz) and has been since his son was in high school over 15 years ago.
5.JJ Smith has been a part of SFE since he was like 10.

Geno Smith has made more than 10 million in career earnings just off of football...he was roc nation and made some cake off endorsements as well.
This one is more of an estbalished relationship...and we have ppl calling mans parents broke etc.

Cardale Jones is a b*tch and we definately had OSU rasstled in the last 2 recruiting cycles and they appear afraid of us. Just like Innis i never thought he would come here because all of the above...our offense being perceived as sh*tty..and them having the best wr in college heading to the draft.

I personally if i was Mario would continue to head after their recruits and sell big NIL to them...not for nothing it just ips how much they have to spend which clearly they dont want to do to much with the Cardale Jones crying on line and the hit pieces in articles.

Straight facts. And not for nothing SFE roster slowly watering down. OSU knows what time it is.

Advertisement
Back