Biggest POS in sofla

Completely unrelated, but cofounder of “The Foundation” went to Miami.

Even he didn’t want to spend his college years in Columbus.

Advertisement
Completely unrelated, but cofounder of “The Foundation” went to Miami.

Even he didn’t want to spend his college years in Columbus.

Ehh his dad probably told him to attend any school he wanted, picked Miami for some reason and now back in OH living the life in Cbus

ALOT of projecting bigots in this thread. Some of yall showing your colors to.

This is pretty simple.......

Goetz is there because:
1: He is SFE owner
2: JJ Smith's uncle.......who is Geno Smith. Is also in the picture. So is JJ's dad.
3.Geno Smith jr..JJ's first cousin was a SFE member.
4.Geno Smith sr is a member of the SFE staff (Goetz) and has been since his son was in high school over 15 years ago.
5.JJ Smith has been a part of SFE since he was like 10.

Geno Smith has made more than 10 million in career earnings just off of football...he was roc nation and made some cake off endorsements as well.
This one is more of an estbalished relationship...and we have ppl calling mans parents broke etc.

Cardale Jones is a b*tch and we definately had OSU rasstled in the last 2 recruiting cycles and they appear afraid of us. Just like Innis i never thought he would come here because all of the above...our offense being perceived as sh*tty..and them having the best wr in college heading to the draft.

I personally if i was Mario would continue to head after their recruits and sell big NIL to them...not for nothing it just ups how much they have to spend which clearly they dont want to do to much with the Cardale Jones crying on line and the hit pieces in articles.

FIFY (y)

for sure jj smith wasnt that situation.

but for majority the parents more problems than kids

Yeah, I don't know any of these people personally, so I wouldn't come out of pocket like that and just start calling people POS, lol.

Parents ruin kids. Adults ruin the world. It is reality and football is not an exception.

The football scene in Miami and basketball scene in NYC are littered with grimy adults that prey on the kids.

Everyone loves money (not me) well most people. And most people will do anything to attain it. That’s just the facts, I can’t do that it’s not my character.
True. I have a nice paying job, good retirement, but money to me has always been a necessary evil, something that comes and goes, but dang sure won’t define me or fulfill me. The human race got it twisted.

Advertisement
I’ll never understand or respect dudes who profit off of high schoolers.

AAU baseball and basketball is massive up here in mass and some of my former clients were the owner of teams…the amount they would charge people is sickening and they would justify it saying its going to help their kid get a scholarship which most of them don’t.

Advertisement
Back