Biggest POS in sofla

Advertisement
Straight facts. And not for nothing SFE roster slowly watering down. OSU knows what time it is.
Now this is also facts. They dont have a monopoly in the s.fla 7 on 7 game fully anymore.

Other teams are on their head. I dont like the 7 on 7 scene...I know Goetz is an osu fan an scholl...WImbow is another chump....

I hope they keep watering down.

Time for us to start fighting back..Go plant flags in Ohio.

Just like with the sec...they live offering down here....my opinion go fight back go throw camps in their state like they did ours....offer everyone they offer locally...up their bag. I'd be a str8 nuissance to these dudes lol We have chopped their s.fla rb in back to back classes...and ryan day and company were scared sh*tless about JJ Smith and Innis back to back.

That 247 HIT PIECE right before NSD should tell you alot. They made it seem like Smith was going to Ohio State ONLY because of development not making NIL, and Miami was offering him the world with NIL.

What a friggin joke. Is 247 on the payroll for Ryan Day? Had former players, fans, tweeting about Miami. Michigan cant beat beta boy enough for me.,
UM gonna have to be second team to root for. Beat osu forever

Now this is also facts. They dont have a monopoly in the s.fla 7 on 7 game fully anymore.

Other teams are on their head. I dont like the 7 on 7 scene...I know Goetz is an osu fan an scholl...WImbow is another chump....

I hope they keep watering down.

Time for us to start fighting back..Go plant flags in Ohio.

Just like with the sec...they live offering down here....my opinion go fight back go throw camps in their state like they did ours....offer everyone they offer locally...up their bag. I'd be a str8 nuissance to these dudes lol We have chopped their s.fla rb in back to back classes...and ryan day and company were scared sh*tless about JJ Smith and Innis back to back.

You and I think alike. Thats what I'm doing with Trey. Planting that flag. He's an OSU legacy, Cleveland kid and won't be attending OSU. if they have to spend more time and resources locking up some of their historically friendly schools they can't pull resources together down here as well:) Cleveland kids love Miami. Cincinnati will take more effort

Advertisement
What exactly was horrendoes that his parent did?.

I am not speaking about any player in particular. That wasn't what triggered my comment. It's the totality of things I have read and continue to read over time. **** is wild to me. Parents aren't responsible for alll of it, but they certainly play a role in some of it (the nonsense).

I am not speaking about any player in particular. That wasn't what triggered my comment. It's the totality of things I have read and continue to read over time. **** is wild to me. Parents aren't responsible for alll of it, but they certainly play a role in some of it (the nonsense).
Of course. Do people actually think the 17 year old prospect negotiates the NIL deals ? It's the parents & handlers. SFE is a funnel that pays prospects under & over the table from an early age.

Him and fat boy Wimbrow should be banned from south Florida establishments. Riding the coattails of young kids. What losers. Go live in Columbus if you love it so much
Should have some Blue Lot fellas MEAT them in a parking lot.

Dave Chappelle Comedy GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Until there is community pressure to stay home and not sell out to carpet bagging and plantation master schools this **** won’t change. Sending your son to play for one of these schools should be considered treason, but it’s not. No one is keeping their kids away from cucks like this. And we gotta hold up our end of the bargain to give them a place to stay. I just don’t think the latter can happen without the former under this regime, unfortunately

Advertisement
for sure jj smith wasnt that situation.

but for majority the parents more problems than kids

Truth hurts. South Florida parents and handlers have been pimping their kids to the highest bidder flagrantly ever since the U fell off. If that offends some out there then too bad.
Doesn’t offend me at all. Specially nowadays with NIL. Regardless it’s been the norm.These folk invest all their hopes and dreams and try to live through their kids so what. It’s about making money and making it to the pros at the end of the day. The taints have had their hooks 🪝 into J Smith for a very long time and SFE is the taints pipeline. 🤷🏽‍♂️ That it be wonderful that every South Florida kid loved The U of course, as do many Colleges/Universities feel that same way. It’s a more even playing field now with NIL.

Advertisement
Back