Biggest/favorite message board overreaction

Advertisement
I mentioned it in another thread. He wasn't a walk-on though. It was Jimmy Sikora. I knew him personally. Coached against him when he was at Marathon. Only player we've ever taken from there I think. Good guy. His dad used to post on the old Grassy. I think Mercer and Robert Williams were hurt and Shockey hadn't gotten here yet so Jimmy was it at TE (he was a backup OT). Dorsey found him a few times and he had some nice diving catches. But yea that was it for his TE career. He may have gotten in on some goal line sets as a blocking TE IIRC.
Had his jersey at one point. His dad posted as MaraCane.

The Enos offense 🤮🤮🤮
How about every offensive coordinator since Dan Werner. Man I remember beating the Mark Whipple drum loudly for all to hear and proclaiming the return of the Mark Richt fast break triangle passing offense. Oof.

Greentree HOF Lance Leggett has to be up there too. I feel like every Spring we were expecting an All American type season from him. Never happened.

Advertisement
There was a thread that was started where we were trying to figure out how in the world were we gonna be able to keep Golden.
People were wondering if he was gonna get poached and if the BOt was gonna fork out money to keep him.

Last edited:
Had his jersey at one point. His dad posted as MaraCane.
Right. Good guy and good poster. Coincidentally, the "featured" TE tomorrow is also from the Keys. Tavernier Coral Shores. He is a walk on. Robert Prosec I think his name is.

I’ll wait until 1 pm tomorrow to post. Game starts at 11 and it’ll be easy to anoint Garcia as the baby Jesus. I can’t imagine our first and second team secondary playing much tomorrow.

How about every offensive coordinator since Dan Werner. Man I remember beating the Mark Whipple drum loudly for all to hear and proclaiming the return of the Mark Richt fast break triangle passing offense. Oof.
He did bring with him a “Fantastic” quarterbacks coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gator Bowl, done deal. Thanks Chef.

We suck at WR recruiting, but worry not, Preston Parker will come next year. Giggity, but he signed with FSU. Way to go Chef.

All the Fear the Tie rejects that thought that was cool.

Gruden to Miami.

Nun **** thread

*** cruise thread

The Entire Gator Tears Thread

JJB possibly going to jail for whipping a notre dame fans ***

Weirdo Twitter Guy Thread

NYSOM's multiple homoerotic threads

Canes Legacy getting Frenchies Hotel Room and talking trash the night before the FSU game.

Any thread regarding DBC being dead from a bear attack

Bryce Brown leaving us at the altar.

Advertisement
I’ll take it back to the old school: Rivals message boards circa 2004 when we landed Willie Williams after he pulled that stunt up in Gainesville with the fire extinguisher.

It was a total circus and what made me get into message boards.

Advertisement
Back