Big Vaughn Donaldson

If Linder was really that bad he wouldn't have remained the starter.

What has been seen cannot be unseen with regard to him getting blown up on occasion, but people are taking this a bit far imo.

"But even Jarron Jones might not have envisaged the career-day he had against the Hurricanes, a game in which he recorded six of his seven tackles behind the line of scrimmage. Then again, it’s possible Jones didn’t expect to face Miami center Nick Linder on his own as often as he did."

Notre Dame nose guard Jarron Jones storms through Miami Hurricanes O-line in win

He gave up 6 TFL in one game. That's more than getting blown up 'on occasion". He was atrocious

Against Notre Dame, yes he was atrocious. And he got blown up on some other occasions.

He has 25+ starts that weren't all as bad as ND.

Rok, he's pretty bad mane

Advertisement

What has been seen cannot be unseen with regard to him getting blown up on occasion, but people are taking this a bit far imo.

"But even Jarron Jones might not have envisaged the career-day he had against the Hurricanes, a game in which he recorded six of his seven tackles behind the line of scrimmage. Then again, it’s possible Jones didn’t expect to face Miami center Nick Linder on his own as often as he did."

Notre Dame nose guard Jarron Jones storms through Miami Hurricanes O-line in win

He gave up 6 TFL in one game. That's more than getting blown up 'on occasion". He was atrocious

Against Notre Dame, yes he was atrocious. And he got blown up on some other occasions.

He's not a great center but he just might be our best option there in 2017. People need to prepare themselves accordingly.

He's not a great center but he just might be our best option there in 2017. People need to prepare themselves accordingly.

C'mon man, more experience doesn't mean better play

Throw Gauthier or Gaynor out there before you give Linder another snap. The kid isn't even a shadow of what his brother was, and he has repeatedly shown that he is both physically and mentally weak

Realistic options as of now:

Throw Gauthier out there so he can snap the ball through the goal-posts.
Throw Gaynor out there before he's mentally/physically ready.
Throw Linder out there and accept that he's going to need help.

There really isn't a great option unless Gauthier learns to snap, Gaynor arrives ready to roll, or Linder is healthy.

Hopefully all three occur and there's good competition all around, but anyone assuming that Gauthier will be the guy is probably unaware of his propensity to snap high all spring.

I'm surprised he didn't quit football after that game. That was the worst that I've ever seen one man dominate another outside of the ghey torture **** that I love to watch.

Scarier than the brutal domination was how long it took Rick and Searels to address the obvious problem.

Advertisement

Rok my man Linder got his **** pushed back more then Jerry Quarry. I wish the kid well but he's not strong enough. That job will be Gauthier's. If Linder can hold off Cory Gaynor he'll be the backup. Rok he's pretty bad mane

There really isn't a great option unless Gauthier learns to snap, Gaynor arrives ready to roll, or Linder is healthy.

Hopefully all three occur and there's good competition all around, but anyone assuming that Gauthier will be the guy is probably unaware of his propensity to snap high all spring.

Gautheir's got 110 days to figure it the **** out.

Got the feeling that the coaches really don't want Linder out there. JMO.

Darling is one of the best 5.

A Senior who has the most experience on the line. He won't give up a starting spot.

Gaynor will have to be really impressive to earn a spot over our 3 best interior OL.
-Darling
-Gauthier
-Donaldson

This is the best case scenario but I'll believe it when I see it.

The evidence points to the coaches wanting Linder out there for some reason so we'll have to wait and see!

Advertisement

I'm surprised he didn't quit football after that game. That was the worst that I've ever seen one man dominate another outside of the ghey torture **** that I love to watch.

Scarier than the brutal domination was how long it took Rick and Searels to address the obvious problem.

Linder looked like The Colonel at the end of Boogie Nights after that game

hqdefault.jpg

The evidence points to the coaches wanting Linder out there for some reason so we'll have to wait and see!

The same evidence that had them starting Gauthier all spring?

The same evidence that had them starting Gauthier all spring?

No, not the same considering Linder didn't practice as he was recovering from his monthly shoulder operation.

I wasn't present for that debacle, he cost us the game. That and Richt insisting on running out of Iformation sets everytime.

Advertisement

Linder looked like The Colonel at the end of Boogie Nights after that game

hqdefault.jpg

He was a kernel of corn in Jarron Jones's **** after that game.

Advertisement

Stop arguing with Rok! You know his door is slightly ajar

Stop arguing with Rok! You know his door is slightly ajar

Man, gimme your fruit ****tail.

Advertisement
Back