Big Vaughn Donaldson

Can't wait to see how S&C and Searels terraform the Mountain. He already looks so much fitter than just 6-8 weeks ago. How does a kid go up and down in weight like a yoyo like that?

Advertisement
Dude is huge...someone needs to measure the O2 levels at the top of his head.

He is really big.

b0759193ca972c527a5f14fc7e3f4725518e966e57e777c97038b9eb80e46550.jpg

Advertisement
A lot of the recruits and players' family members sit in the section next to mine for home games and I saw Donaldson at a few games this season. Dude is the second biggest person I've ever seen face to face after Shaq.

Can't wait to see how S&C and Searels terraform the Mountain. He already looks so much fitter than just 6-8 weeks ago. How does a kid go up and down in weight like a yoyo like that?

The kid was coming off of December and Christmas. At that size it is easy to get flabby. I am only 6'2 270 but can easily ballon to 285 if I do not watch it and if I applied any discipline I could be 250 in a month. 6'8 and a strength trainer I would expect the kid to make large gains. These large men have to really be watched as their weight can fluctuate dramatically. The kid is already big enough for college, he really needs to work on his feet.

Advertisement
'Big Vaughn' is stickin. Felder will have him reciting psalms and eating DTs every series.

I yo-yo between 210 and 190lbs with relative ease, and it only takes me about 4 weeks to go either way; I work out/lift a lot but it depends on how I eat and train. It's just the way my body is wired, and many people are like this.

I'm usually around 198lbs, but get close to 191ish during the summer. I'm closer to 210 during each winter.

Advertisement

I yo-yo between 210 and 190lbs with relative ease, and it only takes me about 4 weeks to go either way; I work out/lift a lot but it depends on how I eat and train. It's just the way my body is wired, and many people are like this.

I'm usually around 198lbs, but get close to 191ish during the summer. I'm closer to 210 during each winter.

Fair enough. I was worried after seeing how heavy and out of shape he was in the All Star game. But if he keeps up the conditioning, I think he'll grab one of the guard spots. Should help keep Linder's snaps to a minimum.

I want him at RG, he could be a day 1 starter at that position.

LT KC McDermott OR George Brown
LG Trevor Darling OR Tyler Gauthier
C Nick Linder OR Corey Gaynor
RG Navaughn Donaldson OR Tyler Gauthier
RT Tyree St. Louis OR Sunny Odogwu

Advertisement
Yes I'm drunk and yes it is the middle of the day but an OL of (l-r) of Brown-Darling-Gauthier-Donaldson-STL is a line that allows a QB to operate well enough to get the ball to Richards-Herndon-Walton-Berrios-Homer-Cager-Mullins-Thomas. I would roll with that given what we know on 3/1.

You don't want Nick Linder starting on our OL.

Yes I'm drunk and yes it is the middle of the day but an OL of (l-r) of Brown-Darling-Gauthier-Donaldson-STL is a line that allows a QB to operate well enough to get the ball to Richards-Herndon-Walton-Berrios-Homer-Cager-Mullins-Thomas. I would roll with that given what we know on 3/1.

I agree with that except I'm not sure we know enough about Brown yet to put him at LT. Maybe St Louis at LT and Odawgu at RT? Or McDermott might hang in there at LT.

Nick Linder? No thanks.

Gauthier.

Advertisement
Back