Big Picture Lemonade

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
Going into yesterday's game we were going to be favored in all of our remaining 8 games. So unless you thought we were going to roll into the ACCCG at 12-0 there was going to be a moment somewhere along the line here of excruciating disappointment. Well you got it yesterday.

I dunno. I'm grasping at straws. Hey, how about that Manny Diaz? Who woulda thunk he'd be a better gameday coordinator than Rick?!

Haha. Move on, gentlemen. The standard should still be a 10-2 regular season and an acceptable performance in the ACCCG and subsequent bowl. Any other rantings today are just bad for your digestion and overall mental health.

Advertisement
This is about the worst thread anyone has ever posted. My God I hope you are still drunk from last night.

This is about the worst thread anyone has ever posted. My God I hope you are still drunk from last night.

If you think this is the worst thread on CIS then not only are you unfamiliar with this work of some porsters but you also have a drug problem. That said, I do start my Sundays with an Everclear mimosa so you're not to far off regarding my sobriety.

Advertisement
hqdefault.jpg

We will struggle to get a win in October. I like you OP, but completely disagree with your assessment on things.

If you think this is the worst thread on CIS then not only are you unfamiliar with this work of some porsters but you also have a drug problem. That said, I do start my Sundays with an Everclear mimosa so you're not to far off regarding my sobriety.

He was ******* with you

Advertisement
We will struggle to get a win in October. I like you OP, but completely disagree with your assessment on things.

I'm not making a predictions though. Just saying what the standard should still be and that this moment was inevitably coming unless people thought we were winning out. Obviously it's extremely crushing in the manner it came but it was coming at some point and it was always going to be under in the context of a game we "should have won".

Last edited:
Exactly. We were gonna lose a game of two. This was the toughest game on the schedule. It stings, but a win next week and we're right back on track.

Change your panties ******s. We weren't winning the national championship after five years of golden.

We have two division games followed by Notre Dame.

Advertisement
Beating UNC will be the tallest of orders.

Richt has to unf@ck himself offensively. Our D missed some critical assignments, but you can see them becoming a Canes Defense.

I'm not making a predictions though. Just saying what the standard should still be and that this moment was inevitably coming unless people thought we were winning out. Obviously it's extremely crushing in the manner it came but it was coming and it was always going to be under the pretense of a game we "should have won".
Of course no one thought that we'd be 12-0 but many people rightly thought that one of the losses wouldn't be to our rival playing the worst football they've played in years, for the 7th straight game in a row, setting a new record in the "rivalry."

Last night was disturbing and uninspiring.

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2655380 said:
Exactly. We were gonna lose a game of two. This was the toughest game on the schedule. It stings, but a win next week and we're right back on track.

News flash! FSU lost at home to the team that is next on our schedule.....

I'm just curious..was the entire season resting on us beating fsu? I'm beginning to think that people will still be unsatisfied even if we win the coastal!

[]_[] swag;2655380 said:

News flash! FSU lost at home to the team that is next on our schedule.....

So you're saying we can't win? UNC is not that good, i think the fsu game was an anomaly. We will be favored next week

Advertisement
Back