Big game at home Wednesday 2/2 against Notre Dame

Walker is shooting pretty **** well. Coach L waited too long to take Sam out, IMHO. Sam's 1 for 4 shooting oh well, dont miss it too much. and the passing? because he wont take most wide-open shots no one covers him, so he can pass easily... meanwhile they doublecover our best scorers.
When Miami is actually moving, Sam is a valuable passer. The offense looks stagnant right now, no one is moving worth a **** which takes that away from Sam. Guys aren't moving without the ball, guys just aren't into it tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Embarrassing effort on the glass in another loss. Offensive rebounds when game is on the line. Damnit

Advertisement
Team is absolutely cooked. Can't rebound or take care of the ball at critical junctures of games. Not going to get you very far.

Maybe it’s just me but the team just seems to be playing with cement in their shoes since that UNC game. Im talking visibly slower.

Advertisement
It just wasn't their night tonight. Lots of guys pressing, lots of guys off at the same time. That's been a rarity this season. I can't think of a game in which Wong, McGusty and Moore were all off somewhat. That said, you can't let this bad performance lead to a completely wasted week. Gotta beat Virginia and GT coming up. If this team can take care of business against the teams they should beat, they are still in good shape.

A week ago I said all our remaining ACC games were tossups. We could win all of them, or lose all of them. That's pretty much the case for every team, except Duke, as I see it. Blue Devils are on another level talent-wise. The rest all have serious flaws.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back