Big Baby to the portal

[BGCOLOR=initial]I still remember the buzz about him his Freshman or Sophomore year of high school. He seemed to be the next great OL from S FL. It seems like he just didn't develop from that point. It happens, and I wish him well. [/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
If memory serves, I remember you being equally frustrated at times in Year 1 of CMC era. And that concerned me. We were all pretty ****ed off, for good reason. The performance on the field and sidelines was at times enraging.

But to see you now constantly dropping informative posts reflecting the views from a former player, who knows the game annd what it takes to win… and someone who sees things internally with a unique view but still thinks for himself - is super encouraging.

Like, if these coaches were duds I think you’d be the kind to express that.

You, @Cribby and @Memnon spit truth _ no matter the consequence. The rest is just noise and squabbling.
That's all that matters. I don't care who it is that gets it done. I simply wanna see the process embraced top to bottom

[BGCOLOR=initial]I still remember the buzz about him his Freshman or Sophomore year of high school. He seemed to be the next great OL from S FL. It seems like he just didn't develop from that point. It happens, and I wish him well. [/BGCOLOR]
It's the reality of competitive sports. Physical limitations are real. He was well on pace for that. We all became aware quickly that he hit his growth spurt young & that was that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Withdrew from portal
Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

Not only elite size,but wait till y'all see their testing numbers. To go along with size all of them (even the three stars)have other elite traits that go along with them. Mario and mirabal know exactly what they are looking for. Whether it's elite feet,elite hand placement,elite balance to go along with that size and an elite mentality... Yeah that's what it's gonna take. This is the difference where before on a regular it was brought up how we lacked actual leaders and accountability. We had clicks and not team bonds. Too many dudes who were all about themselves and didn't care beyond their own success. That ain't goin on here no more... People see these three stars and are freaking out. Evals come into play. Check the resume then get back.

Looking forward to reading some testing numbers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Serious question, can this kid try DL? Isn’t he around 6’2” 315? Maybe a redshirt and try switching if he ends up way down the OL chart?
Worth a try I guess. Another fresh body to spell the main guys worst case scenario.

Serious question, can this kid try DL? Isn’t he around 6’2” 315? Maybe a redshirt and try switching if he ends up way down the OL chart?
I have nothing against the kid but similar to Cleveland Reed and countless others, he simply is not big enough to play at this level and has no high level skillset to make up for the size.

He would be a slower? Thomas Gore. It would make more sense if we were talking about Anez Cooper and our need for a true 1 tech.

Advertisement
Back