Big Baby to the portal

Advertisement
I remember he was stout just not tall or quick enough maybe. Put him at nose tackle. 3rd string or something

The World GIF
Us in December 👬
the-dark-knight-told-you-so.gif

Serious question, can this kid try DL? Isn’t he around 6’2” 315? Maybe a redshirt and try switching if he ends up way down the OL chart?

A switch to DT can work for a guy like Realus George or Kendrick Norton because they had good burst and athleticism. I didn’t see that in Seymore in last year’s games. He’s just peaked there’s no shame in that, it happens to 99.9% of us BEFORE college.

If he hasn’t been practicing with the team I wonder if this means Miami gave him financial aid to graduate and he’s hanging up his cleats. I suppose losing a week of camp isn’t too much though, so maybe he plugs right back in as a depth piece?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If not he should just hang up his cleats now. Just checked though and he is listed at 6’2” but that could be exaggerated.
Seeing him up close nlamong our OL last season, I remember thinking he wasn't actually 6'2". But I'm the first to admit the eyes can play tricks on you when it comes to height/weight.

I do not see him on the official roster, which seems to have been updated. Not trying to stir up any ****.
Does anyone know whether he played in the public scrimmage?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back