Big 10 and PAC 12 v. ACC, SEC and Big 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am going with you must not hate him that much because that guy could reverse the 2003 fiesta bowl and i would still vote for biden.
Well, since you just absolutely had to turn it political, if you are voting for Biden, I hope you don't have any young kids. And before you go with the whole "maga idiot" argument, I think Trump is a putz, but to think the other side has thrown anyone else out there that is even remotely capable of running the country better, tells me you are either a troll, or an idiot. Clinton, Biden?!?! Come on!

Advertisement
No you would not.
You May feel that way today from the limited prism of college football, but overall everyone but 51% of Florida recognize him for being a rube. He is an undereducated person who is over his head in political matters.
Not to mention he is difficult to look at. Ugly, fat, little man.
WOW! How badly misinformed !But expected from such a infantile response. Cuomo sent many senior citizens to their deaths for total incompetence ! 6,300 !
"New York dispatched more than 6,300 recovering coronavirus patients into vulnerable nursing homes during the height of the pandemic, officials said this week. The transfers were made under a now-scrapped, highly criticized policy that barred nursing homes from refusing to take in COVID-19 patients — a directive from the Cuomo administration "

Advertisement
Would only remind me how fvcked up the political and ruling class is that they would do anything possible from letting cities burn, the economy tank, to cancelling our most cherished traditions (like college football) to unseat this guy so he doesn't get another term. They've pretty much have thrown everything at him. He's still Teflon Don.
When he was elected he told you he would fight the deep state and he is. I don’t love him but that ****** won’t stand down. Especially against the 120yrs between Biden, Pelosi and Shumer who just got fat pockets off of us tax payers and they have done jack squat but pander

Last edited:

If the Pac12 and Big 10 cancel the season schedule maybe the schools that still want to play can do like a temporary “independent” conference where they all play each other. I guess it would depend on how many schools still want to play but you could just do a mix of PAC12, Big10 and maybe a few non-P5s and the top two can play in a conf championship.

Advertisement
Going to be interesting to see if players transfer from those conferences. Hopefully, the ACC, $EC and Big 12 play, I am good with that. What a **** show, nonetheless.

Advertisement
In all fairness, you think anyone to the right of Chairman Mao is a right wing nut job.
In all fairness, you have no idea what I think. I appreciate you constantly beating the drum of no politics but always jumping in to talk politics.

Let me break it down for you: If you're still a MAGA guy, then you're a right wing nut job.

In all fairness, you have no idea what I think. I appreciate you constantly beating the drum of no politics but always jumping in to talk politics.

Let me break it down for you: If you're still a MAGA guy, then you're a right wing nut job.
I talk common sense, that's a platform without a party. I am not now, nor have I ever been a MAGA guy. I also am not Ridin with Biden.

Advertisement
Did you get to the part that said playing football could still be done with proper utilization of resources, or did you faint by then?
Dude, I posted the SI link for informational purposes of what the conferences were deliberating behind closed doors. IMO, I think the season gets canceled. Nothing more.

FatherlySadFlamingo-max-1mb.gif

I talk common sense, that's a platform without a party. I am not now, nor have I ever been a MAGA guy. I also am not Ridin with Biden.
I never addressed you at any point in my right wing nut job characterization of CIS. You got rabbit ears on that for some reason.

You felt compelled to jump in and attempt to speak as if you have a clue about anything related to me when you don't. Further, I never referred to you specifically as a MAGA guy in my subsequent post. But, again, there you were protesting loudly.

You like to act as if you have common sense cornered and are some sort of middle of the road guy, yet all you do is rush to the defense of the right even when you're not being addressed specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back