Big 10 and PAC 12 v. ACC, SEC and Big 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They're definitely going to protect themselves. They're weighing the loss of revenue vs exposure to law suits.
They can stop the lawsuits easily. It's not lawsuits they're worried about. It's their own jobs in today's cancel culture. They feel like the minute a few players catch it, and the media starts looking for scalps that their scalps will be the ones taken.

Again, no one has an answer for or cares about what happens to the players if there's no football. Will they magically not catch it? Because we all know how responsible 18-20 year olds are and how they're all going to quarantine and isolate until there's a cure.

Save Ferris!!!!!
tenor (8).gif

Advertisement
They can stop the lawsuits easily. It's not lawsuits they're worried about. It's their own jobs in today's cancel culture. They feel like the minute a few players catch it, and the media starts looking for scalps that their scalps will be the ones taken.

Again, no one has an answer for or cares about what happens to the players if there's no football. Will they magically not catch it? Because we all know how responsible 18-20 year olds are and how they're all going to quarantine and isolate until there's a cure.
Can't fire me if I destroy my own job.

tenor (9).gif

Advertisement

Say it louder for the ones in the back

Why do you have a stent?

Because Covid 19 attacks people in different ways. Caused me to have cardiomyopathy and clogged an artery. That caused me to have a heart attack. I was tested a total of 5 times until the test came back positive. I knew I had it cause my girl tested positive. When I was in the hospital, there were kids as young as 10 in there dealing with similar issues. There were nights when people died and I heard all the commotions from the doctors and nurses and equipment beeping and all I could do is pray for them and their families.
Those that have been affected by this vile virus know that it is not to be played with.

Just throw them back out in the general population.

That will definitely make it safer for them not to catch Covid, and for them not to give it to their elderly relatives.

It‘s optics. Pure and simple.

Advertisement
Because Covid 19 attacks people in different ways. Caused me to have cardiomyopathy and clogged an artery. That caused me to have a heart attack. I was tested a total of 5 times until the test came back positive. I knew I had it cause my girl tested positive. When I was in the hospital, there were kids as young as 10 in there dealing with similar issues. There were nights when people died and I heard all the commotions from the doctors and nurses and equipment beeping and all I could do is pray for them and their families.
Those that have been affected by this vile virus know that it is not to be played with.
Covid clogged your artery? Sorry bro it was the chicharones...

As someone who caught it and was hospitalized 7 days. I can tell you, a lot of survivors’ lives will never be the same. It’s the long term effects people worry about. I now have a stent in my heart at 33 years old and was otherwise healthy as an ox. 99% recovery rate but what percentage of survivors are ***ked up for life?
Sorry you got sick. But anecdotal evidence isn't helpful. My friend died of a brain tumor in his late twenties. My neighbor's son just died of leukemia. It sucks. Statistically, it's a fact that the overwhelming majority of those dying from this virus are the very elderly in the very sick. The average age is still in the 80s. We don't know enough about the long-term effects, true, but there is no reason at all to think it's any different than every other upper respiratory virus - which obviously occasionally involves lung scarring and heart issues. **** my lungs have never been the same since I had bronchitis in middle school ...

SEC, ACC, Big 12 should do a 3-month bubble while kids take online courses.

38 teams

Each team plays 8 conference games and 3 non-conference games

Top 2 teams from each conference are seeded based on math and enter playoff:

1v6
2v5
3v4

Highest remaining seed gets 2nd round BYE while other 2 teams play for the right to play them.

Advertisement

SO basically...Blue states vs red states....anyone else see that pattern? The South and Midwest are predominantly red and the Northern and Far West states are predominantly blue.

Obviously a political move by whomever is behind all this stuff threatening to cause division (and succeeding). Sad to see that most Americans are sheep and bleating right along. Whatever happened to thinking for yourself?

I hope they write this up in the medical journals. Covid causes your arteries to be clogged. You are definitely a ground-breaking patient zero phenomenon.

As someone who caught it and was hospitalized 7 days. I can tell you, a lot of survivors’ lives will never be the same. It’s the long term effects people worry about. I now have a stent in my heart at 33 years old and was otherwise healthy as an ox. 99% recovery rate but what percentage of survivors are ***ked up for life?
That can happen with anything living your life. Are we suppose to bubble wrap ourselves and continue to stay locked in our houses.

This virus could’ve been handled if the government would’ve stepped up and took care of the people like they were suppose to. You think people going to continue being locked in houses while going broke and getting no help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back