Betting line set at 8.5 wins

Advertisement
Over.

Animated GIF

Spike Lee Wtf GIF

Dang Memphis Mikey hit those portals out of the park.

Didn’t know the 6’7 WR would learn to catch, and Benson coming off injury would be toughest RB to tackle in America, and didn’t know Verse would translate to major d-1 as well as he did. Also those OL portals worked out for them.

Welp I’d call this season an unbelievable bust. Nobody thought this season was going to be this bad. Mario is solely to blame.

Advertisement
Oh how I long for the days of the off-season. Such optimism, such hope for the future. Then games had to be played... and here we are.

I'm getting in early while I still got this foul taste in my mouth and before spring rings eternal optimism; 7-5 next year

Don’t even care what the number is next year but I’m taking the under. I’ll probably do this for the rest of my life.

A- we always underperform
B- at least I can give myself a reward at the end of an under year for watching ****** football

Advertisement
Don’t even care what the number is next year but I’m taking the under. I’ll probably do this for the rest of my life.

A- we always underperform
B- at least I can give myself a reward at the end of an under year for watching ****** football
The pessimistic side of me thinks 3 wins in the ceiling next year. We’re going to get a lot younger thanks to turnover.

In his first year, Saban lost to the University of Louisiana Monroe and had a stretch of 4 losses in a row.

majority of us had some blinders on for sure with this but I'm still just as excited about the future of our program

Advertisement
I just stumbled upon this post and I have to admit, I don't know much about betting lines or sports betting in general. From my limited knowledge, I believe that refers to online soccer betting. I can't say I'm very familiar with that either, but I'm always interested in learning new things. If anyone has any insights or opinions on judi bola online or anything related to sports betting, I'm all ears! As a newbie on this forum, I'm excited to engage in conversations with people from different backgrounds and with different interests.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back