Better Prospect: Brad Kaaya or Kevin Olsen

Advertisement
Advertisement
probably should wait until kaaya finishes his senior year, kaaya does seem to have better physical tools, (height, weight, arm str) but Olsen was accurate and anticipated throws like he was already in college

Olsen was recruited for a different system and coach. I would think Kaaya would be better suited to run this offense with his skill set. I think if this OC was here last season, we do go after a Olsen. He doesn't have the mobility Coley likes. That having been said, my money's on the coaches kid. Olsen has the QB brain to excel at the college level. I'll take Olsen until he proves me wrong.

Kevin Olsen but I don't care who is better I just want one of them to be the real deal

Advertisement
I like Olsen better as a prospect based on the offenses that the two ran. Olsen ran the pro set and is a pure pocket passer. Kaaya is not far behind at all. Eduoard also has quite the impressive film.

Right now Olsen because he had a Senior season and the Under Armor game under his belt. As a Junior going into Senior year, I say Kaaya. Olsen was a known quantity because of his Junior season, Kaaya will blow up by the time he completes his Senior season. Should be an interesting Spring and Summer 2014. But a good problem for Golden to have. Between the 2 I think Olsen will get the first shot at starting here at UM, but if he struggles, fans will be calling for Kaaya like the days they were calling for Ryan Collins when Frank Costa was starting/struggling.

For our sake, I hope it's Olsen because it would be really tough for a true freshman to lead us to more than 8 wins. I think Olsen will be better suited to start as a red-shirt freshman because he would having a year to learn the system. If his 1st year doesn't go well, them we could have a serious competition again.

Advertisement
Right now Olsen because he had a Senior season and the Under Armor game under his belt. As a Junior going into Senior year, I say Kaaya. Olsen was a known quantity because of his Junior season, Kaaya will blow up by the time he completes his Senior season. Should be an interesting Spring and Summer 2014. But a good problem for Golden to have. Between the 2 I think Olsen will get the first shot at starting here at UM, but if he struggles, fans will be calling for Kaaya like the days they were calling for Ryan Collins when Frank Costa was starting/struggling.

I'm thinking the complete opposite. Olsen's senior season was washed out due to injury. The UA game was useless. His junior film was very impressive and I would put him slightly up on Kaaya as juniors going to seniors.

I got a feeling, because Olsen lost his senior year, Kaaya will light it up and move past him- prospect wise. They are both going to be good though.

Olsen is to Bernie as Kaaya is to Vinny --- win/win. NC from Olsen. Heisman from Kaaya and maybe NC. I want the NC so Olsen. But Kaaya will make us smile.

Advertisement

I'm thinking the complete opposite. Olsen's senior season was washed out due to injury. The UA game was useless. His junior film was very impressive and I would put him slightly up on Kaaya as juniors going to seniors.

I got a feeling, because Olsen lost his senior year, Kaaya will light it up and move past him- prospect wise. They are both going to be good though.

The beauty is they should push each other on the practice field, not allowing complacency to creep in.

Olsen is the saviour of Miami football. The Baby Jesus.

It is an insult to compare HBK to him.

Depends on what you're looking for.

KO is the QB who beats you with his mind more so than his physical gifts.

Kaaya has the physical things to go along with the touch and accuracy that make talent evaluators drool. You can't really teach kids to throw the ball like Kaaya does.

Push come to shove, I'd probably go with Kaaya because his arm is stronger and I think he's probably going to be more accurate as well, but that's nothing against Olsen, because he does exactly what a lot of the QB's that have won National Championships do, which is to get the team into the right play and let the playmakers make plays.

Another important edge that goes to KO...**** TALKING

I'm almost positive that KO is going to be a lot like Dorsey was. Nerdy white boy talkin **** to guys who are trying to tee off on him and are 3 times his size. Lotta "moxie" in that dude.

Advertisement
Back