Bethel tweet re: Lane...

Advertisement
I don't see Lane coming here. He's feeling UF and basically him playing day 1 and probably starting for them will be the deal sealer. Now i definitely think Miami can flip Cook and if we do you can book an ACC Title for 2014 and 2015 with the talent we have assembled on offense in these last 2 to 3 classes.. We will just out score and out talent our opponents on Offense.

Lane will commit to UF before start of season and we may have a chance to flip him if UF has a bad season.

if we wouldnt have gotten coley last year i would think that Lane would be a major, major priority in this class, but we get coley, so if we get Berrios and Dixon with what we already have Im not losing a wink of sleep over Lane.

With Langham and possibly another sleeper recruit like how Corn and Griffin were last year. Lane isn't a seriously high priority anymore just comparing the post from months back to now it just seems most fans are even over the need of Lane

Lane will be a high priority through NSD, saying otherwise is foolishness.

Lane will commit to UF before start of season and we may have a chance to flip him if UF has a bad season.

if we wouldnt have gotten coley last year i would think that Lane would be a major, major priority in this class, but we get coley, so if we get Berrios and Dixon with what we already have Im not losing a wink of sleep over Lane.

With Langham and possibly another sleeper recruit like how Corn and Griffin were last year. Lane isn't a seriously high priority anymore just comparing the post from months back to now it just seems most fans are even over the need of Lane

Lane will be a high priority through NSD, saying otherwise is foolishness.

I meant to say AS seriously a priority as he was before when we thought Dixon wasn't close my bad on that

Advertisement
Berrios better hurry up and commit.

As much as I would love to get Lane and Dixon, it would kill me to see Berrios get left behind and end up beasting it somewhere else.

Kid has a great attitude and he's one of the most athletic recruits out there.

He would be a great addition to our offense.

Berrios better hurry up and commit.

As much as I would love to get Lane and Dixon, it would kill me to see Berrios get left behind and end up beasting it somewhere else.

Kid has a great attitude and he's one of the most athletic recruits out there.

There's a lot of variables with Lane and Dixon. Lane has work ethic issues according to most, and might be a one trick pony. Dixon apparently struggles at times to gain seperation from corners.

Berrios has a lower ceiling than either but you are almost assuredly not getting a bust...he is at worst a productive slot guy that you can rely on.

Advertisement
Langham, Dixon, Berrios.

We can revisit Ermon Lane after we win the ACC championship.

Lulz at me for saying dudes named Nigel only go to FSU a few months back.

When I think of the name 'Bethel', I think Hurricane for some reason. Much like the name 'Blades'.

Been thinking this since he changed it. Just sounds old-school, 80s/90s-Cane-esque.

186.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
IDK why everyone here has written Lane off at this point. I know he's had some comments that looked like he was feeling Florida lately but I still think he's a signing day kid.

I think he's waiting to see how Miami comes out looking on the field this season. I think he's similar to Amari Cooper in that he wants to be a Cane but also wants to be on the best team.

Bethel is right though and hopefully him and the other SFLA kids we got can get in everyone else's ear. If they all just stay home we are like Parker Lewis.

ill take Ermon Lane with oprn **** arms.

If he commits i think he doesnt even shirt in our crowed wr core....he will jump the Jontavious Carter's, etc.

i Believe Lane is a kid that is likely Leaning to UF, but like said if canes come out like gangbusteers he will want in...Like to whoop tem boys 2nd game of season foreal.

i still think we get lane. like gogeta said, win and secure commits from a few more south florida kids, and he jumps on board.

I know UF is the flavor of the week with Lane but I just can't see them staying there.

I think he's waiting to see how Miami does and he has Bama next because they just win.

UF will keep having awesome classes and whatnot, but it's not always easy to find the QB of the future. Even when you're bringing in 4 stars and 5 stars. Stars mean the least with QB's IMO because it's all mental. My brother is a UF fan and he has zero confidence in their QB situation.

I like our QB situation alot with Morris and we will have a good battle once he's gone. There will be upperclassmen who know the system well battling some young guns like Olsen and Kaaya. I think a good QB will emerge there. And as for Bama, as much as I hate Saban he will have a QB in line to replace McCarron. Not sure what UF has besides *** *** photoshops from The Joker.

Advertisement
Back