Bethel tweet re: Lane...

You have no idea what you're talking about other than what your read off bodybuilding.com. There is ZERO benefit to him for going past parallel, moreover, the scar tissue NEVER goes away, 2 years after, 10 years after, it literally NEVER goes away. You can loosen it over time, but at this point the scar tissue prevents his knee from moving past where it did. You ****ing amateur Orthopedists crack me up.

I have a degree, I'm certified through the NSCA, I'm a collegiate s&c coach and compete in powerlifting. BB.com? Child please. EMG studies have shown higher recruitment levels when squatting through a full range of motion. Studies have also shown greater strength gains when performing full squats as opposed to partial squats. As far as scar tissue, yes you're right but that would not keep him from having the mobility to perform a full squat.The ACL is about stability and nothing more. There are athletes without them performing at high levels. At this point he should have **** near full, pre-injury flexion and most certainly extension in that knee. It has nothing to do with being an ortho. This information is out there for anyone to read. We can disagree, it's not a big deal.

226.gif

Still me of my favorite gifs!

Advertisement
No, no it doesn't. It's a torn acl that was more than likely completely replaced. To say you can't reach parallel or below parallel 2 years removed from an acl tear is asinine. Shear forces are greatest on the ACL at 30-50 degrees anyway so he's actually going to reduce the force on the acl by getting lower. There's a pretty badass picture of McGahee doing it for scouts before he was drafted if you'd like to take the time to find it

You have no idea what you're talking about other than what your read off bodybuilding.com. There is ZERO benefit to him for going past parallel, moreover, the scar tissue NEVER goes away, 2 years after, 10 years after, it literally NEVER goes away. You can loosen it over time, but at this point the scar tissue prevents his knee from moving past where it did. You ****ing amateur Orthopedists crack me up.

I completely forgot about the knee... I was just laughing at this guy posting a video of someone barely doing a squat and hyping the **** out of it like its a big ****ing deal

Is everyone here butt hurt he didn't choose us, idk about any of you but I surely can't squat 500 pounds. It's not like he was going around bragging about it. Let's just move on

This is a Canes board, and most people on here are UM fans. Accordingly, we don't want to read sycophantic slop about some UGA commit. Pretty simple concept.

Why didn't ToiletPaper800 like this one also?

I completely forgot about the knee... I was just laughing at this guy posting a video of someone barely doing a squat and hyping the **** out of it like its a big ****ing deal

Is everyone here butt hurt he didn't choose us, idk about any of you but I surely can't squat 500 pounds. It's not like he was going around bragging about it. Let's just move on

This is a Canes board, and most people on here are UM fans. Accordingly, we don't want to read sycophantic slop about some UGA commit. Pretty simple concept.

Why didn't ToiletPaper800 like this one also?

Rhetorical question?

Advertisement
Back