Bethel tweet re: Lane...

Advertisement
Lane is a definite want...no if ands or buts..

Reason everyone is saying we dont need him is because he isn't high on us right now..

Would def be a loss if we can't reel him in..but like Pete said..if we get dixon and berrios it softens the blow

Lane is a definite want...no if ands or buts..

Reason everyone is saying we dont need him is because he isn't high on us right now..

Would def be a loss if we can't reel him in..but like Pete said..if we get dixon and berrios it softens the blow

I disagree. The reason everyone is not high on him now because we are loaded at WR and we have a chance to add more WR top talent. You should be high on the positions that will improve your overall team performance. We were a high power offense last year before getting Coley, Sandland, Dobard and Elder. Adding Lane is great but not having him will not break an already great class. Lane could be put off by our crowded WR corps when he can probably start from day on at UF Or even Alabama (not a bad choice).

I would be more concerned if our top DL's and DB' targets are on the fence.

189.jpg

Love what Bethel is doing; still feel the same about Lane - would love for him to be a Cane, but I won't lose sleep if he goes somewhere else.

Advertisement
Most impressive part is he's recruiting other CBs. That's the "I'm good and I know I'm good" evidence.

Advertisement
Put that crown on Nigel. He's a true Cane and a true 305 guy. He knows what it means to rep your city and your hometown school. Love this dude.

After getting two top receivers last year in Coley and Griffin, I don't see how you can say Lane is an absolute need, especially since there's so much other WR talent. Would obviously love to have him though.

Advertisement
After getting two top receivers last year in Coley and Griffin, I don't see how you can say Lane is an absolute need, especially since there's so much other WR talent. Would obviously love to have him though.

You NEED to add as much elite talent as u can every year period. Especially when that talent is local talent. Do we need Amari Cooper with all the wr talent we have? Would he of helped us win an extra game or 2 last season? When you have a chance to sickly stack 1 group, and leave your rivals bare, u do everything u can to make that happen! Just like Our rivals have been doing to us at Dt.

Lane is a 3 and done kid. He doesn't want to shirt and the path to starting is easier at Florida.

Florida has nothing but JAGs/busts at WR and Lane starts day 1 there.

Advertisement
Hold on, how exactly are we so "loaded" at WR to the point it might scare off Lane? That i dont buy.
Hurns will be gone
Dorsett/Scott will be SRs
Competes with Lewis/Coley/Waters/Langham + whoever we add, and probably wins Top Three WR touches by Week 4
Probably beats out Carter/Jones day 1

Lane dominates by his Soph year and we win the chip. How is that so hard to follow?

N.Bethel ‏@_NigelBethel 42s
If you from Miami & have a Miami offer, Be a cane...we will win a national championship if South Florida stay home

MY ***** BETHEL JUST GETS IT

THIS IS POOPS CALLING CARD

305 KIDS GOTTA STAY HOME AND WIN A TITLE AT MIAMI AND BECOME LEGENDS IN THE SOUTH FLORIDA COMMUNITY

YOU KNOW HOW MANY **** FREE MEALS TO THIS DAY MY ***** LAMAR THOMAS GETS

N.Bethel ‏@_NigelBethel 42s
If you from Miami & have a Miami offer, Be a cane...we will win a national championship if South Florida stay home

MY ***** BETHEL JUST GETS IT

THIS IS POOPS CALLING CARD

305 KIDS GOTTA STAY HOME AND WIN A TITLE AT MIAMI AND BECOME LEGENDS IN THE SOUTH FLORIDA COMMUNITY

YOU KNOW HOW MANY **** FREE MEALS TO THIS DAY MY ***** LAMAR THOMAS GETS

And my man 36 deserves every one of em.

You NEED to add as much elite talent as u can every year period. Especially when that talent is local talent. Do we need Amari Cooper with all the wr talent we have? Would he of helped us win an extra game or 2 last season? When you have a chance to sickly stack 1 group, and leave your rivals bare, u do everything u can to make that happen! Just like Our rivals have been doing to us at Dt.

Valid point. Again, would love to have him.

Advertisement
Back