Best transfers ever (list)

Moss is a bit unique in that he had no choice but to transfer. That said, he's clearly No.1.

I scrimmaged with him and FSU's basketball team several times over the summer while he was in Tallahassee. He was the best player on the court. One day, he came into a private scrimmage wearing all UM gear, high as balls, and just dominated.

Been around a lot of great athletes in my day. Sean Taylor is the only dude on his level of freak that I've ever seen.
Same for Cam Newton who didn't make the list somehow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Moss is a bit unique in that he had no choice but to transfer. That said, he's clearly No.1.

I scrimmaged with him and FSU's basketball team several times over the summer while he was in Tallahassee. He was the best player on the court. One day, he came into a private scrimmage wearing all UM gear, high as balls, and just dominated.

Been around a lot of great athletes in my day. Sean Taylor is the only dude on his level of freak that I've ever seen.
****... That's cool af! Loool

Tommy Kennedy really transformed the transfer portal. He shows just how easy it is to go from FCS to high level FBS without missing a beat. I’d definitely have him in my top three along with Tate Martell and Tito Odenigbo

Advertisement
Randy Moss is #1 on any list he appears on, full stop. The recency bias in these debates is real.

Recency bias is normally a thing, but like, lets be realistic here. If you had to pick any dude on this list to put on your college team, you are going for one of the QB's on this list. Not Randy Moss. If we're trying to improve the 2021 Miami Hurricanes, Randy Moss in a heartbeat. But generally, speaking, Burrow had a much bigger impact on the College landscape and history books than Randy Moss. We aren't talking NFL.

Tommy Kennedy really transformed the transfer portal. He shows just how easy it is to go from FCS to high level FBS without missing a beat. I’d definitely have him in my top three along with Tate Martell and Tito Odenigbo

I would add that guard from Tennessee to the list as well.

The list is irrelevant without cam. He single handedly resuscitated Auburn and led them to a NC. His 8-9 months at Auburn changed that college forever !

Advertisement
Recency bias is normally a thing, but like, lets be realistic here. If you had to pick any dude on this list to put on your college team, you are going for one of the QB's on this list. Not Randy Moss. If we're trying to improve the 2021 Miami Hurricanes, Randy Moss in a heartbeat. But generally, speaking, Burrow had a much bigger impact on the College landscape and history books than Randy Moss. We aren't talking NFL.
Agreed. If I did a ranking it would be Burrow, Newton, then the OU QBs. Winning ships matter. Moss was a freak and he's the best talent on the list but QB is the most important position in all of sports.

Advertisement
Maybe the list is for those not about to be expelled from the prior school?

Moss is on there though... Kind of a not forced out list except Moss because didn't FSU cut ties with him?
ND denied his enrollment after he was involved in a fight during his senior year. Since his signed with them the NCAA scum considered that a transfer and forced him to sit out a year. He was kicked out of FSU while redshirting after failing a drug test.

Advertisement
Back