Best transfers ever (list)

Page305

All American
FB_IMG_1622421118242.jpg

Ehh... I disagree with a couple. Cam Newton should definitely be on here. I guess he's not technically considered a transfer??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Randy Moss is #1 on any list he appears on, full stop. The recency bias in these debates is real.
I dunno. Burrow re wrote record books. QB'd the greatest CFB offense of all time, won a Heisman and a Maxwell was the #1 overall pick and a won a NC and was the MVP of the NC game. Hard to top that IMO. Joe Brady obviously helped him achieve most of that but none the less it is on his college resume.

Now Moss was a straight FREAK, but his college accolades are behind Joe's IMO.

Last edited:
I dunno. Burrow re wrote record books. QB'd the greatest CFB offense of all time, won a Heisman and a Maxwell was the #1 overall pick and a won a NC and was the MVP of the NC game. Hard to top that IMO. Joe Brady obviously helped him achieve most of that but none the less it is on his college resume.

Now Moss was a straight FREAK, but his college accolades are behind Joe's IMO.
Well... You are stating facts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Moss is a bit unique in that he had no choice but to transfer. That said, he's clearly No.1.

I scrimmaged with him and FSU's basketball team several times over the summer while he was in Tallahassee. He was the best player on the court. One day, he came into a private scrimmage wearing all UM gear, high as balls, and just dominated.

Been around a lot of great athletes in my day. Sean Taylor is the only dude on his level of freak that I've ever seen.

Advertisement
Back