Best scenario for the season is to avoid playing Clemson again

Advertisement
Got to play the best to get better.

Playing them again means we finish the year 10-1 and I take that big time

Recruiting class is safe with that record

I expect us to be better if we get to that game.. I see a closer game

My only expectation in playing Clemson again is that we get closer than 25 points.

Bama is going to annihilate us real bad I said that two years ago. I'm not looking forward to that day....when we lost Jobe and couldn't close that was the day we lost that game.
Jobe won't even be the on he roster bruh lol. What does Jobe have to do with us losing a game next year? You really just be talking, man.

all we have to do to be competitive is stop letting them throw it out into the flats. We play so much soft zone. and give them so much room. They have used the same strategy against diaz multiple times. When we press cover they have a way tougher time scoring on us. The talent difference is not as extreme as most think. They do have some studs that are difference makers for sure. But with a solid game plan there is no reason we should not be very competitive against them.

Advertisement
I don’t see how getting dominated by Clemson again in the ACCCG helps us this season.

Finish the rest of the season undefeated then hope the ACC selects Notre Dame to have them get blown out again by Clemson in the ACCCG.

Then maybe we get another match up against Florida in a non-playoff BCS bowl game. Beat them finish the season 11-1 with a lot of momentum into next season.

Trevor Lawrence and Etienne will be gone which will finally give us a chance to win the ACC next year.

Thoughts?
Yes, continue with the dumb ****. He don’t missssss

1603226725095.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jobe won't even be the on he roster bruh lol. What does Jobe have to do with us losing a game next year? You really just be talking, man.
I meant that whole class that fell apart at the end cause of bags I just used him as an example because he was a part of that class. Surtain and all them boys once we lost them we lost that game, cause those recruiting losses have an effect later down the road, and sometimes they have an effect immediately.

Advertisement
This is just a friendly reminder fellas..if you feel discomfort on your **** don’t be scared to go get tested..just like we shouldn’t be afraid to be tested vs Clemson..don’t be ***** made

This is some Dan Mullen level cuckery right here. Die on your feet or get gimped like Mrs. Mullen makes Dan watch from the closet ball gagged.
I don’t see how getting dominated by Clemson again in the ACCCG helps us this season.

Finish the rest of the season undefeated then hope the ACC selects Notre Dame to have them get blown out again by Clemson in the ACCCG.

Then maybe we get another match up against Florida in a non-playoff BCS bowl game. Beat them finish the season 11-1 with a lot of momentum into next season.

Trevor Lawrence and Etienne will be gone which will finally give us a chance to win the ACC next year.

Thoughts?

Agree completely for momentum's sake.

Objective 1: Finish 10-1
Objective 2: Win a NY6 or upper-tier bowl
Objective 3: Sign a top recruiting class

Winning the ACC in 2020 is impossible unless you play for Clemson. Accept it. Move forward.

Getting blowed out again in Charlotte would only demonstrate to everyone (again) how wide the gulf is between us and the best. Better to finish near the top with our last loss a distant memory and head into Bama with a major head of steam. It's all about optics and momentum. See 2017 Miami as a recent example.

Advertisement
Back